Yellow | Giving Freight away

I'm so sure the weather had no effect on any truck line except yrc. get real, the gates are open and yes voters let it happen.

YRCF shuts down due to weather more often than most. And definitely more than Roadway did. Is that good or bad? I don't know, but ask any Big R heritage road driver. In Chicago Heights my first 19 years we stopped dispatching twice. That occurs at YRCF in Chicago monthly. I'm told this due to money considerations rather than operational considerations.

USA USA USA :usa2: :wavey:

one day some freight going down the street about 1000 feet was put on the contractors bus. No, it wasn't interline. A lot of the freight is under 10 miles. The onion is happy
Do you have local work rules to prevent such practices? Is there anyone on layoff? Is the cartage agent union? Is this a "past practice"? Was this a customer picking up his own freight?
Many things come into play when freight is given to an agent. There is a big difference between a cartage agent and interlining with another carrier.

Sorry Wrench but in our new contract the part-timers get medical and pension payments.And they are creating full-time dock for those terminals that require the extra workers.
Just curious. What is the pay scale of the part time workers, with benifits? How many years does it take for a new hire to reach top scale?

Retired life is way better than driving. And I probably will lose Pension but until then life is a Party. I see it as one long vacation, I never stated fretting on Monday that I would have to go back to work the following week. Papa you would do well to quit with the LOL at the end of every post.....you forgot how to laugh when you got screwed out of your retirement and your buddies reminding ya of it daily just making ya miserable. I for one am sorry it happened to ya and will be glad when ya get it back for going to ABF. Hopefully those voices prodding you on will sour of it after awhile.

Hey Wolfie your confused again... I am not miserable or upset... I am not worried about Yrcw screwing up my pension... I am much better off where I am at now... At least I know I will have a pension... After working for a Yrcw company I have learn to laugh...They have made enough mistakes so all you can do is laugh and hope for the best!!!!

You're damn right I did...lol

Finally...the truth comes out

Hide Docker....just bring parts of the quote, Lie for the rest of it....the page will flip soon. This was fun, gotta plow the driveway. :dance: Hope to see ya soon, missed the Runt of TB. :wee:

Your buddy pappajohn doesn't seem to like to admit it.
Any reason in particular you need to get involved in this discussion?

You really need to learn to read and comprehend... Show me where I don't admit that we have a concessionary contract. YOU CAN'T...
Grow up and quit your whining!!!!

Fasination??:LMAO: Your the only one on TB that would classify it that. :nutkick:

I don't think so...do you even know the meaning of the word...let me show you:

5798615442.png

Now...try and tell me that you don't show an intense interest in Muler! You sure keep referring to him...and when was it that he last posted on this site? You may want to think long and hard on that one Wolfie...lol

Hey Wolfie your confused again... I am not miserable or upset... I am not worried about Yrcw screwing up my pension... I am much better off where I am at now... At least I know I will have a pension... After working for a Yrcw company I have learn to laugh...They have made enough mistakes so all you can do is laugh and hope for the best!!!!
Yes you are Papa....much better off. Take care and sorry to call ya a coward, The lie ya told about me just hit me wrong.

Hide Docker....just bring parts of the quote, Lie for the rest of it....the page will flip soon. This was fun, gotta plow the driveway. :dance: Hope to see ya soon, missed the Runt of TB. :wee:

What's the matter Wolfie...getting a little angry...are we...lol

Oh boy! It's a dream come true. Looks like we're going to be blessed with the return of professors Docker AND Muler.
YOUR CAN'T WAIT BROTHER, ALWAYS!:biglaugh::dance:

Yes you are Papa....much better off. Take care and sorry to call ya a coward, The lie ya told about me just hit me wrong.

What lie do you think I told about you... I don't ever recall saying anything about you that was not true...

Tell me there Alby...just what is it with your fascination with Muler?

I'm surprised you haven't wore out your ? key. Because you always answer a question with a question. But at least you can spell and punctuate.

I'm surprised you haven't wore out your ? key. Because you always answer a question with a question. But at least you can spell and punctuate.

Are you talking to yourself...or are you talking to me...lol

You see there Alby...I can play your stupid childish games just like you and your kiss ass cronies...that's exactly how you guys respond to every legitimate post...that is until the Mods come to your rescue and put an end to it. That's the only reason you keep getting away with your BS!

You see there Alby...I can play your stupid childish games just like you and your kiss ass cronies...that's exactly how you guys respond to every legitimate post...that is until the Mods come to your rescue and put an end to it. That's the only reason you keep getting away with your BS!

Your right Docker... That's the only reason they won't come to oldschoolteamsters is because you don't have any mods that will save your sorry ass!!! LOL

As opposed to the dictatorship at Preschool Teamsters? Or the farce you and Muler made of the ABF forum here. As far as you and Muler are concerned any dissent is to be ridiculed and demeaned. But never tolerated.
YOUR DISSENTING BROTHER, ALWAYS!