Yellow | Giving Freight away

If you "guys" can't keep it civil and post without all the name calling, don't bother posting. You are all supposed to be adults, start acting like it.

you can only ride those same old horses for so long .1st they slow down then they just fade away .
our human equipment is more abused than our mechanical equipment .

sheik250.jpg

Seems one half of the old tag team has returned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damage to the trucking industry? Are you out of your mind or just out of touch with reality?

The damage was done before deregulation, it started with the trailer load sector and has taken this long to get to LTL times change those that don't adapt end up like the dinosaurs. Shippers are unwilling to pay a premium price for a substandard service they are constantly looking at ways to lower costs as a result our market is constantly shrinking as alternatives appear. Railroads are becoming stronger our and business model is becoming less relevant so wake up and smell the roses it's not 1974 anymore. We change or we become extinct.

Out of touch with reality... (Looks through different eyes than the rest of us :))

Personally i dont have a problem with the ABF guys coming over here and throwing a temper tantrum but its just in poor taste for you to use a photo of your wife as an avatar.

You are a wise and tolerant man! Witty as well. :hysterical::hysterical:

You would think he's witty...

Or are you just doing your usual kissing up...lol

I think they are the same person... They both talk out their butts...

I think they are the same person... They both talk out their butts...

You know what they say...birds of a feather stick together...in this case...it's just chickens instead of birds...lol

Difference between you and I...I don't claim to work for Yrc...You want people to believe you do...For the record I don't care who you work for, or if you work at all...Not my problem!!! My post are accurate... You and your band of fools on here crucify s anybody that disagree with you...That's your problem...Not mine...

Papajohn - you care all the way down to your toes who works for who and why and how long... It burns your butt that you don't know where everyone works.. what I don't get is WHY... What matter does it actually make?

Papajohn - you care all the way down to your toes who works for who and why and how long... It burns your butt that you don't know where everyone works.. what I don't get is WHY... What matter does it actually make?

Here you go again... You are here just to learn...BS. You are here on a agenda... So quit spreading your crap... It burns your butt that you can't control everybody with your philosophy... And are plenty that see what you are trying to do!!!

This advice coming from someone that usually his little smileys throughout his posts...LOL

Now...just try and tell me Wolfie...that you are just going to try and treat life as a party while all the time knowing that your future pension is at stake...if that is the case...then just maybe...you should just start applying those lols at the end of your posts.

You know... each event in our life is what it is...
Some people realize where the tragedy lies and where something sucks but really isn't tragic. Yes.. this situation isn't the best... yeah, some gave up some things... and Yeah... we might have to work a bit longer to get where we want to be... but there are things in life that are worse.

I learned that from my dad and his stories of Vietnam... what he saw there was tragic. What he endured there on the front lines was a tragedy... this is something to be dealt with... but by NO MEANS is it a tragedy... perhaps Wolf is one that realizes the difference...

:)

Here you go again... You are here just to learn...BS. You are here on a agenda... So quit spreading your crap... It burns your butt that you can't control everybody with your philosophy... And are plenty that see what you are trying to do!!!

WHAT am I trying to do?? Please tell me so I can do my BEST at it....

You know... each event in our life is what it is...
Some people realize where the tragedy lies and where something sucks but really isn't tragic. Yes.. this situation isn't the best... yeah, some gave up some things... and Yeah... we might have to work a bit longer to get where we want to be... but there are things in life that are worse.

I learned that from my dad and his stories of Vietnam... what he saw there was tragic. What he endured there on the front lines was a tragedy... this is something to be dealt with... but by NO MEANS is it a tragedy... perhaps Wolf is one that realizes the difference...

:)

First of all...you're putting your two cents into a post you know nothing of...you know nothing between the history of Wolf and I and you sure know nothing of my life...but yet...your post rambles on about tragedy...and...not even about first hand knowledge...mind you...second hand knowledge. So,,.don't you think it's best to have actually experienced tragedy first hand before you go around claiming to know all about tragedy and it's effect on those that went through it and presume to know what they realize?

First of all...you're putting your two cents into a post you know nothing of...you know nothing between the history of Wolf and I and you sure know nothing of my life...but yet...your post rambles on about tragedy...and...not even about first hand knowledge...mind you...second hand knowledge. So,,.don't you think it's best to have actually experienced tragedy first hand before you go around claiming to know all about tragedy and it's effect on those that went through it and presume to know what they realize?

Fair enough - I have experienced tragedy and I don't care to share it with you. I didn't elaborate on what my dad experienced either... I felt that 'front lines of Vietnam' spoke volumes.. my mistake.
Second... I absolutely agree.. I was 'butting in' however... this is a public forum is it not?

I will 'butt out' but I stand by what I said. The pension situation at YRC is not a tragedy... an inconvenience at best.

My apologies for inserting my 2 cents where it was so obviously unwelcome.

Fair enough - I have experienced tragedy and I don't care to share it with you. I didn't elaborate on what my dad experienced either... I felt that 'front lines of Vietnam' spoke volumes.. my mistake.
Second... I absolutely agree.. I was 'butting in' however... this is a public forum is it not?

I will 'butt out' but I stand by what I said. The pension situation at YRC is not a tragedy... an inconvenience at best.

My apologies for inserting my 2 cents where it was so obviously unwelcome.

Here you go again...presuming to know everything...did I say putting your two cents in was unwelcome...no! I said...you're putting your two cents into a post you know nothing of...that means that you didn't have a clue in what you were replying to...big difference. I don't give a crap who butts in...just don't go crying when it comes right back at you like so many do on here. And just where in the world did you get that Wolf and I were talking about the YRC pension situation? Now...here you are making a fool of yourself apologizing for something you had no need to apologize for...that is unless you were looking for sympathy from others.

Tell me...is there anything that you don't assume to know?

UPSF uses a lot more part time at a lower rate(without H&W payments) then YRC does so the comparison between the 2 is meaningless, it's all about total cost of moving the freight not partial costs.
Get over yourself, sounds more and more like sour grapes.
Keep telling yourself the ABF contract is not concessionary don't worry they'll be back for more with or without YRC in the picture.
not true .
upsf casual board is only about 25 names long 30 tops. with there being over 300 guys on dock bids. and the casuals get benefits, not as good as full timers but they do get them.