Yellow | Glenmoore

IMO,

To Little, To Late :deal:

I've heard that same lame excuse for not fighting these lying b******s since I was a kid packin’ the rock.

I've won some pretty dag gone good grivances over the years and lost some too. But I've won a heck-of-a-lot more than I've lost. And I'm not gonna bend over now. :maddance3:

I've heard that same lame excuse for not fighting these lying b******s since I was a kid packin’ the rock.

I've won some pretty dag gone good grivances over the years and lost some too. But I've won a heck-of-a-lot more than I've lost. And I'm not gonna bend over now. :maddance3:

I guess I wasn't concise in my meaning. I support you fighting it tooth and nail by grievance 100%. However, it would have been alot simpler to have only approved a clearly defined contract a few months ago.

I guess I wasn't concise in my meaning. I support you fighting it tooth and nail by grievance 100%. However, it would have been alot simpler to have only approved a clearly defined contract a few months ago.

On 1/19, I posted, “I always VOTE NO, I have never voted yes on a contract…”
And again on 1/27, I posted, “It must be contract time the company is going broke.” vwaggs, I agree with you on a “clearly defined contract”. However, fear approved this contract. It was the same ole contract game and the membership took the bait, hook, line and sinker again…it never fails.

On 1/19, I posted, “I always VOTE NO, I have never voted yes on a contract…”
And again on 1/27, I posted, “It must be contract time the company is going broke.” vwaggs, I agree with you on a “clearly defined contract”. However, fear approved this contract. It was the same ole contract game and the membership took the bait, hook, line and sinker again…it never fails.

I agree that is what the consensus seems to be on those that voted Yes. I'm gonna shut up about it for now though. Its spilled milk until another future issue comes up where its relavent.

This may sound like a dumb question. Maybe some folks can enlighten me. I ponder this everytime I see it. Why would a company want to pull so much freight off the rail and put it on the road when fuel prices are over $4.00 a gallon? I realize that rail rates have gone up quite a bit the last few years. But why do you not see UPS doing this? I know someone brought up the time sensitive freight. That seems to make more sense. They can move this a lot faster than our 62 mph trucks can.

After Jan 2009, BNSF will no longer accept any trailers. They must be containers only. So will the UP. I've been told NS already accepts containers only. As far as UPSF, they are already having their freight pulled by third party's.
April2008042.jpg

And these guys in this Glen Moore are laid off from KCM

What's up with THAT?

Just watched a Glenmoore team come into PHX w/ a set of freight from KSM. He said he was layed off from KSM and was FLOWN to Carlyle, PA to work for Glenmoore. He also told me that he was picking up two MT's for SCA but instead he hooked to a set w/ seals on the latch. I asked to see his paperwork and LOW AND BEHOLD ......EXACT EXPRESS loads for SCA!!!!!!!!! HUH !

Just watched a Glenmoore team come into PHX w/ a set of freight from KSM. He said he was layed off from KSM and was FLOWN to Carlyle, PA to work for Glenmoore. He also told me that he was picking up two MT's for SCA but instead he hooked to a set w/ seals on the latch. I asked to see his paperwork and LOW AND BEHOLD ......EXACT EXPRESS loads for SCA!!!!!!!!! HUH !

I don't know how many times I'll get to say "I told you so, Annieo." I hope everyone is taking the time to enjoy sitting at home with NO JOB, thanks to that excellent contract that was voted in.

Dylan?

Poetry will get you nowhere "V". Come to think of it, nor will this contract. Dare shame my friend. Darn shame.
I just saw my future drive into the lot there at PHX.....and 'it ain't pretty'.