FedEx Freight | Going in 2 hours early tomorrow for a meeting

I agree, financially this redo sux for me but in the long run it might be the best thing that could have happened.

When and if I make it back to the road I'll be looking for a short run, we have a gravy run, 1013 a week for about 30 hrs in the afternoon, before I couldn't afford to take it but just wait till I get that opportunity again, lol.

FM
I hear ya driver .....
I have ask about (more than once) turning one of our 220 mile (204 monday) dockwork shuttles into just a turn .............. got the same answer each time
NO ...! NO ......! NO .....!and quit asking ...:biglaugh:

They were really desperate yesterday for line work from local drivers for this weekend. They said that trailers got left in Eugene, Portland, Yakima, all over the NW.

I know I'm just a stupid driver, but when you fire your line haul drivers, you're going to have trouble getting the trailers moved. At least that's they way logic works in my world.

How can you sell our wonderful service when next day lanes have trailers of freight just sitting instead of being delivered? How can you hit 99% on time when a goodly portion of your freight is sitting because we don't have the drivers to pull the trailers? Fancy figuring is how you hit that 99!!

They were really desperate yesterday for line work from local drivers for this weekend. They said that trailers got left in Eugene, Portland, Yakima, all over the NW.

I know I'm just a stupid driver, but when you fire your line haul drivers, you're going to have trouble getting the trailers moved. At least that's they way logic works in my world.

How can you sell our wonderful service when next day lanes have trailers of freight just sitting instead of being delivered? How can you hit 99% on time when a goodly portion of your freight is sitting because we don't have the drivers to pull the trailers? Fancy figuring is how you hit that 99!!
purchase never on time oh wait we can.t track them they are always on time just another purple promise goneshit brown just what upper mgmt feeds us

We were told that the latest cuts were to bring us in line with the slowest time of year, so figuring that they will have to pull from the city right now.

FM