Yellow | Going to be one big happy family

bigbern53

TB Lurker
Credits
This April YRCW combined Yellow Freight terminal with the Roadway terminal in Hagerstown Md on Thursday 8-7-08 we were told that our terminal manager was transfering to Baltimore and the terminal manager from Roadway Hagerstown was going to manage both terminals we were also told that there were 50 terminals were they have combined Roadway and Yellow and Hagerstown is the first to be put under one manager with more to follow Sounds like to me that this is another step closer to becoming one big happy family. How much longer do you think it will take them to merge the two companies

This April YRCW combined Yellow Freight terminal with the Roadway terminal in Hagerstown Md on Thursday 8-7-08 we were told that our terminal manager was transfering to Baltimore and the terminal manager from Roadway Hagerstown was going to manage both terminals we were also told that there were 50 terminals were they have combined Roadway and Yellow and Hagerstown is the first to be put under one manager with more to follow Sounds like to me that this is another step closer to becoming one big happy family. How much longer do you think it will take them to merge the two companies

Sounds to me that if your a terminal manager or anyone else in management,you might want to be concerned.Now if what you say about 50 terms going under one manager at each facility,that would be 50 managerial jobs eliminated:chairshot:I am sure that if this is successful that it would seem to be that sales would be next to be combined....

Sounds to me that if your a terminal manager or anyone else in management,you might want to be concerned.Now if what you say about 50 terms going under one manager at each facility,that would be 50 managerial jobs eliminated:chairshot:I am sure that if this is successful that it would seem to be that sales would be next to be combined....

Sales has already combined. In KCM, Yellow fired their trade show rep, now the Roadway rep represents both Yellow and Roadway for tradeshows

I saw a new diagram posted in the Atlanta shop yesterday for decal placement on trailers...
The decals in the diagram displayed the new symbol and said "YRC Worldwide"...

Get Some Documentation!

I saw a new diagram posted in the Atlanta shop yesterday for decal placement on trailers...
Try to get a copy of that memo and give to one of the Local 728 officials! They can then confront the DC Mgr in ATL and the ATL labor man and find out when it's coming down!:chairshot:

In Hagerstown our sales rep told us last spring when they call on customers that they don't just represent Yellow anymore they represent YRCW

Try to get a copy of that memo and give to one of the Local 728 officials! They can then confront the DC Mgr in ATL and the ATL labor man and find out when it's coming down!:chairshot:
I seriously doubt that mgmt. even knows when it's coming down... Hell, they didn't know anything about the last change of ops until 2 weeks before it was sent to the union...

Cohabitation of the brands, didn't Billy "big dollah" Zollars said it was coming?
Terminal managers at all the brands start:butt kiss: or start looking for a new
job.:hysterical:

GBA:USA:

"UE Managers"!

I heard that at the barns that are combined, instead of terminal managers, they will have "Utility Managers"! They can do it all! That sounds fair doesn't it?!:nutkick::chairshot::hysterical:

They are getting the dock in greenville sc ready to move yellow in with roadway and holland in the next couple of weeks. merging getting closer.

You are correct

I saw a memo posted in CVE linehaul drivers' room...The memo also talks about YRCW commercials that are being aired on tv during the olympics. Oh by the way "Yeah.. men's swim team, beat those arrogant french frogs!! :funky:

We've got Yellow at our Reddaway dock in Eugene, Or., also at Salem, Or.

"You've got your Yellow in our Reddaway!"

"NO! You've got your Reddaway in our Yellow!!"

:smilie_132: