Yellow | Going to be one big happy family

WOW! Talk about holding a grudge, that one dates all the way back to the "Revolutionary War."

It was a joke I'd heard recently and thought was funny. Sorry if you didn't think so.

I think the French helped us against the English in the Revolutionary War tho?

Easy there you're a little touchy, it was funny.

Yeah, they were suppose too, and did to some degree, but never fulfilled the troops they promised, causing many colonist their lives.

Yrcw

That makes the most sence of anything going on with yellow and sub companies. I left holland due to such poor work stability, if you can call it that. I have never worked with so much bs. At least i know that i am going to work 5 days a week where im at and life is to short to be on call from midnight till 3 in the afternoon. When i told them i found another job they asked me if i was quitting. Hello i was laid off. Good luck to all of you if you are high up on the list it will probably work out but not for the bottom, feeders. Aka superman

I am curious to know, who is moving into whose terminals? Is Yellow merging into Roadway's or vice/versa? Usf's? I'm hearing that they have started to combine them under one roof so to speak.

Who's moving in with wh0?

I am curious to know, who is moving into whose terminals? Is Yellow merging into Roadway's or vice/versa? Usf's? I'm hearing that they have started to combine them under one roof so to speak.

So far, I have seen it go both ways.
Yellow moved into Roadway Hagerstown,Roadway moved into Yellow Lancaster and Yellow moved into Roadway Carlisle and Yellow moved into Winston Roadway.

Thanks, I was under the impression that Roadway had owned their terminals outright. And Yellow had leased theirs. So, intresting to see who goes where. Thanks again.

Terminals

Thanks, I was under the impression that Roadway had owned their terminals outright. And Yellow had leased theirs. So, intresting to see who goes where. Thanks again.

Roadway Does own their terminals, or at least, did.They are in the process of selling them off.
I am in a terminal that is for sale now and we are moving into a new terminal being built as we speak.Which, by the way, will be leased.

Roadway Does own their terminals, or at least, did.They are in the process of selling them off.
I am in a terminal that is for sale now and we are moving into a new terminal being built as we speak.Which, by the way, will be leased.

Great...another way to throw good money after bad.:chairshot: