FedEx Freight | Good morning drivers...

cingirl

TB Lurker
Credits
Well... what do you guys think about the changes? The best part of the meeting was your manager lieing to your faces that it has nothing to do with the union.WOW!!!! you guys that are on the fence, do you want to put your job in lieing hands?? The union will always have your back and THAT is the truth.

Be safe.

Well... what do you guys think about the changes? The best part of the meeting was your manager lieing to your faces that it has nothing to do with the union.WOW!!!! you guys that are on the fence, do you want to put your job in lieing hands?? The union will always have your back and THAT is the truth.

Be safe.

Oh give me a GD break now. This is getting ridiculous. Yea, some turd in the company thought it was a great idea to crack down on us and institute those gay new rules as of late but now thanks to a little pressure from employees and the threat of the union they backed down and I'm cool with the reversals. With that being said, this company has provided you turds with a good GD living considering many here don't have a college education and now the majority here are talking about this company as if it were some Stalinist work camp. I was on the fence but no more. Sure, they could pull this same crap in a few years but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Finally, stop making the Union sound like it's the cats pajamas because it has major flaws as well. Bet most of you bitches like your paychecks though don't ya

Oh give me a GD break now. This is getting ridiculous. Yea, some turd in the company thought it was a great idea to crack down on us and institute those gay new rules as of late but now thanks to a little pressure from employees and the threat of the union they backed down and I'm cool with the reversals. With that being said, this company has provided you turds with a good GD living considering many here don't have a college education and now the majority here are talking about this company as if it were some Stalinist work camp. I was on the fence but no more. Sure, they could pull this same crap in a few years but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Finally, stop making the Union sound like it's the cats pajamas because it has major flaws as well. Bet most of you bitches like your paychecks though don't ya

SNAP OH NO YOU DIDN'T! Lol I do love the fact that our management has went from major assses to our best friend over night it seams. I respect you not wanting the union, but I don't know if I want to chance it going back to the way it was or worse.

I've signed my card and if it gets voted in great if not I'll work here till the carp comes back and leave. I'm not putting my family through that again! The not knowing if we will have a job one week from the next. I still believe they want to do away with company line haul drivers.

Good luck to us all. No matter what side of the fence you are on.

Most all of us EARN our paychecks while providing a valuable service as prfessionals in return. How bout treating us as such. For a guy claiming he was on the fence, you were easy to sway.

I really think some of you guys are overplaying your hand by trying to go for the throat.

If Fx is actually listening, id give it a chance.

HOTE=Clandestine_ice;1417530]Oh give me a GD break now. This is getting ridiculous. Yea, some turd in the company thought it was a great idea to crack down on us and institute those gay new rules as of late but now thanks to a little pressure from employees and the threat of the union they backed down and I'm cool with the reversals. With that being said, this company has provided you turds with a good GD living considering many here don't have a college education and now the majority here are talking about this company as if it were some Stalinist work camp. I was on the fence but no more. Sure, they could pull this same crap in a few years but I doubt it will happen in the near future. Finally, stop making the Union sound like it's the cats pajamas because it has major flaws as well. Bet most of you bitches like your paychecks though don't ya[/QUOTE]

CI, I'm not sure where all of the hostility towards us is coming from all of a sudden, but since you're dropping GD's, let me play the game too. You wait a GD minute! If you think for a minute that it was only some turd, as in the singular sense, you're smoking some good stuff, buddy. This has been a top down movement by management since the day of the merge. As you have admitted, and everyone reading this board, is obviously aware of, these changes were implemented solely because of the organizing campaign going on. If you think for one GD minute, they won't revert right back to that aggressive style, if we fail in this, you're off your effin rocker. If we are complacent, and just use hollow threats with them, we are essentially the boy who cries wolf, and in turn become nothing more than a paper tiger. And by you saying you're all about the changes being implemented, but don't really want to see this through, just shows how much character you are really lacking. You're going to sit back and enjoy the benefits of your fellow employees putting their asses on the line, and then GD them when they keep pushing for change? Chicken **** IMO. But, I'm just one man. What difference does it make, right? You sir, have lost every amount of respect I had previously given you. Oh, and calling us all bitches? Your mouth is writing a pretty big check.

I think fedex will eventually do away with company line haul drivers. Maybe Dec.2016 or there about. The way ground is run is the way fedex wants to do business. The line haul in Canada is done by o/operators and it works out for them. That being said I do not know if the union can stop fedex from doing it however fedex wants to do it. The union has no skin in the game,the union is trying to sell something,the only way to find out if what the union is trying to sell is any good or not is to vote the union in. Fedex management does want to cut linehaul expenses anytime and anyway fedex can. The upper management at fedex have contracts and get to exercise stock options,this is how upper management makes the big bucks. Read fedex's sec filings to become aware of the contracts and stock options. If you think the union can deliver it will take a yes vote,if you think fedex will keep the employees employed and working vote no. Weigh it out it's our livelyhoods at stake.

I really think some of you guys are overplaying your hand by trying to go for the throat.

Why is voting for a third party to represent us in contract negotiations "going for the throat"? Do you not have enough faith in your fellow drivers, to know we aren't shooting for the moon here? We aren't trying to break the very company we are fighting so hard for. Jesus, you guys get three small concessions from these people, and you're ready to grab your pitchforks, and run all of us voting yes, out of town.

Be safe.

I think its kicks ass!...NOT..... This is what should have been going on from the get go. This is not throwing us a bone..too late...we know what this company thinks of us....give me the GD card...I'LL SIGN IT!!!!!

Fools gold my man you are drunk on the purple promise kool aid if you think for one minute this company isn't going to go back to changes you are fooling yourself it's in the playbook my man especially when they know there will never be a union again .

I think fedex will eventually do away with company line haul drivers. Maybe Dec.2016 or there about. The way ground is run is the way fedex wants to do business. The line haul in Canada is done by o/operators and it works out for them. That being said I do not know if the union can stop fedex from doing it however fedex wants to do it. The union has no skin in the game,the union is trying to sell something,the only way to find out if what the union is trying to sell is any good or not is to vote the union in. Fedex management does want to cut linehaul expenses anytime and anyway fedex can. The upper management at fedex have contracts and get to exercise stock options,this is how upper management makes the big bucks. Read fedex's sec filings to become aware of the contracts and stock options. If you think the union can deliver it will take a yes vote,if you think fedex will keep the employees employed and working vote no. Weigh it out it's our livelyhoods at stake.

The only sales people I see is fedex.they are selling you everything but the kitchen sink.the union hasn't made no promises or tried selling anything but protection.

I've been on both sides...as I'm sure many of you have...This isn't religion...you don't have to shove it down my throat....fred ex has done plenty of that...just an opinion. Nobody needs to puff their chest out at me. I make my own decisions and have my own opinions. I'm influenced by myself. Fred ex will change...I will not.

The only sales people I see is fedex.they are selling you everything but the kitchen sink.the union hasn't made no promises or tried selling anything but protection.
Please do not think I am anti union. The one's of us supporting union representation are sticking our necks out and no one should take this lightly. I have thought it out and I want to work with a contract in place like upper management has for theirselves. I am pro union,I will be one of the retaliated against if the union contract does not come to fruition. I am prepared for victory and hoping the yes votes carry the victory; the union will survive without me if there is not enough yes votes. Be sure of what you are getting into is all I am posting.

So you're a no?
At least this week?

Please stop name calling! EVERYONE!! Thats exactly what fedex wants! Thats one of the main points in the union busting is divide and conquer! Look some people are gonna go overboard with their opinions on union and anti union. Just take them with a grain of salt and move on. Fedex has played their hand for 4 years at the expense of good drivers, dock works, and supervisors! Remember they were hiring people right up to the announcement of the merger KNOWING THEY WOULD BE LAYING PEOPLE OFF! Good people left good jobs trying to better themselves just to be laid off 6 months later. Then the rail and more layoffs. Now purchase out the ass, and crazy safety and scorecard. Basically doing everything they could to make stock holders money at our expense!

Finally people had been through enough after 4 years and said enough. Now Fedex wants to back off. Why?? Its not because they feel they have wronged us! All the stuff they are doing has been planned for YEARS! There is probably worse stuff on the table that they were planning on implementing but union stuff got it squashed too! They are backing off because they know if union gets in alot of upper management will get fired and their lovely bonuses will disappear!

Look we reached out to the union they didnt come to us! If we get fedex to back off and tell the union never mind then the next time we need them again they will tell us to get lost! Because they and fedex both will think we are just crying WOLF!!

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS! It takes 3 things to make a successful company! CUSTOMERS, INVESTORS,AND EMPLOYEES!!!! They all play a important roll, AND ALL SHOULD BE VALUED THE SAME!!!

I'm sorry I do not trust fedex anymore! I've signed my card and hope the union has changed from their shaddy past. If not at least I tried to make a better place for me and my co-workers instead of bending over every 6 months and taking the old purple promise up the ass and saying THANK YOU SIR CAN I HAVE ANOTHER!!!

Good luck to all! We will need it in months to come!:coffee1:

Why is voting for a third party to represent us in contract negotiations "going for the throat"? Do you not have enough faith in your fellow drivers, to know we aren't shooting for the moon here? We aren't trying to break the very company we are fighting so hard for. Jesus, you guys get three small concessions from these people, and you're ready to grab your pitchforks, and run all of us voting yes, out of town.

Are you guys not familiar with the divide and conquer tactic? This is exactly what they are doing. Throw the dogs a bone and most will go back on the porch. These people aren't rookies. They pretty much wrote the modern book on keeping a union out of the workplace. They knew that by reversing the policies that chances are those on the fence would sway their way. As you can see by the reactions on here their plan was flawless!