Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

IMG 20230127 222214157

That's the only contractual fair days work, for fair days pay trailer in the business.
The rest are a ripoff.
Did I tell you that O'Brien is gonna tell Yellow that they're gonna have to take all converter gears to the northeastern borders and never use them here again
No concessions from the New Penn drivers.
And no more stealing from northeastern Yellow drivers either.
He wants to hold them to making money and not stealing it.
Only 12'6" 45' 96" trailers allowed up here.
No offense, but you make New Penn drivers sound like “The Arc of the Covenant” for truck drivers, untouchable and sacred. In the end they will pull doubles, and they will pull 53’s (where legal by law), and who said so, YELLOW!!! Sorry to tell you this, but it is now Yellow’s way or the highway. You can rant daily but the end result will be the same. The Teamsters have bent over backwards to keep Yellow going since 2008 and that will not end in 2023.

I won't let you nor the Teamsters forget how they let Yellow destroy the last company who didn't hall all that freight for the same rate and lose money while they do it.
Twice as much per road driver and lose money.
Pathetic.
One guy hauling 3 stacked trailers and lose money.

Move on to the future.
It's done wonders for our contracts and conditions and pensions and pay rates.
They got us all right where they want us.
Eliminate road and work the dock

That's the Yellow Ark of the Covenant way.
Can't beat the competition...buy them and destroy them...and good union companies too.

New Penn hasn't been New Penn making money since the concessions. They brought in the stacked 53 for our road and money has been lost (as far as we know) ever since. Time wasted. Freight damaged. Customers lost.
Go to the grocery store...load up the belt and scan your expensive stuff yourself.....and when you pay...look at those huge savings and great service...there is no savings for sitting cashier's at home.
The future is nothing but a scam and ripoff.
Where is the money? Where are the savings?
Haul all that freight..one guy...2 and 3 stacked trailers...and let guys sit at home reducing your numbers which is your power ...
The top gets it all. Not the customers.
On top of that your taxes increase to pay the people who could be working, to sit at home.
For the compsny.
Finally, I agree with you, I detested and refused to do my own groceries when shopping. However after 10 years, and all stores going to 1 open lane, I have caved in and do it myself. My time is worth a lot to me (God only gives me so much of it) so I scan myself. The store employees choose to be lazy and not fight for their jobs, why should I suffer for a cause they don’t believe in.

Finally, I agree with you, I detested and refused to do my own groceries when shopping. However after 10 years, and all stores going to 1 open lane, I have caved in and do it myself. My time is worth a lot to me (God only gives me so much of it) so I scan myself. The store employees choose to be lazy and not fight for their jobs, why should I suffer for a cause they don’t believe in.
Finally, I agree with you……..
So did you move to the Scranton area then?

I will disagree with one pay rate though.
My rate is to pull a 45' 96 wide 12'6" trailer. Unstacked.
Or a bobtail.
That's my base CDL rate.
That's just for punching in. And dock can have the same imo.

Anything more is a mandated quota. Piece rate.
Then you are getting into a lot more risked and dangers and from my thinking you're only gonna lose money and time and lose money with damages. But the company thinks they're gonna make more and must do it...therefore if they think they get twice...than I think I want twice too.
And reduce our numbers.
Welcome to the new reality. Businesses are streamlining for better productivity. Slave, you have beat this horse until there’s no life left. Do what many of us do, come to work do your job at a comfortable rate. If it doesn’t get done in the allotted time bring it back. Don’t put it on yourself. Continue to offer solutions to your representation and the company.

Welcome to the new reality. Businesses are streamlining for better productivity. Slave, you have beat this horse until there’s no life left. Do what many of us do, come to work do your job at a comfortable rate. If it doesn’t get done in the allotted time bring it back. Don’t put it on yourself. Continue to offer solutions to your representation and the company.
Slave gets paid by the word.

Slave gets paid by the word.
The other day while driving through the yard at 9.6 Mph headed to 45 door to park my trailer at approximately 1:02 in the afternoon as I pulled up to 53 door to back up I looked over and saw a 53x102 NP trailer in 53 door. I stopped and pinched my self to see if I was dreaming as I knew there could not be such a trailer in existence, I asked another employee and he verified they do exist and when I said NP only have 45x96” he laughed and said do they even make them anymore.

The other day while driving through the yard at 9.6 Mph headed to 45 door to park my trailer at approximately 1:02 in the afternoon as I pulled up to 53 door to back up I looked over and saw a 53x102 thought NP trailer in 53 door. I stopped and pinched my self to see if I was dreaming as I knew there could not be such a trailer in existence, I asked another employee and he verified they do exist and when I said NP only have 45x96” he laughed and said do they even make them anymore.
I thought when someone was talking about a 45 X 96, they were referring to a screen door?

What you don't understand is my huge investments in sand which is used for eyeglasses, computer and phone screens and magnifying glasses

This is how I make money on the posts.
I'm working on your eyes for my own big profits.
Profits is all that matters. That's what I read right here.
You should use some of that sand in a sandblaster to clean the catalytic converter so you can read the numbers and get big bucks for it so you can buy more sand. :bananapartyhat:

You could use a whole lot of sand with the sandblaster. Big bucks investing opportunity.

I saw a YouTube video where they'd send somebody to pay cash for your backyard sand. And I started digging. 2 years later I filled 2 2gallon buckets and I'm on way to become a sand tycoon.
They showed how to sift it pure and everything.
When we built the house here in 90, we used carpet, and later replaced it with hardwood I got a dump truck full of sand from under the carpet.
I'll be rich if I can find a buyer.