Yellow | "GOT DOUBLES"?!

You could use a whole lot of sand with the sandblaster. Big bucks investing opportunity.

I saw a YouTube video where they'd send somebody to pay cash for your backyard sand. And I started digging. 2 years later I filled 2 2gallon buckets and I'm on way to become a sand tycoon.
They showed how to sift it pure and everything.
Can anyone say beach? Asking for someone else…

Did the mine shafts have 102” square openings?
Well, one unexpected, tragic opening that occurred in January 1959 was more than 102" and couldn't even be plugged with dozens of railroad cars and tons of other fill.

You can get it and sift it in you're own backyard.
But make sure you buy the right tools at Harbor Freight.
It takes me all weekend every weekend to even get started.
But once you do, they say there's money to be made.
You wouldn't believe the money they spend renourishing the beaches down here.
It's a losing battle, after a storm, it's gone, and we do it all over again.

Once the Biden Expressway's name is changed, the numbers 102, 53, and 136 will be outlawed.
Unless you have a permit, nobody's allowed to say it or have anything on their possession which measures it.
Gone.
And converter gear possession will be a felony with a mandatory 3 year jail term. No house arrest.
They should arrest anyone for pulling those ugly azz green trailers with orange hoods and white cabs.
I'd borrow a bag from BRG before I'd pull one.

Just so we know. Yellow does not even have enough pups to put at the terminals that they want hauling doubles.

And as guys say we should just give in and do as they say, remember that they're gonna need to buy more.
And at contract time you can look forward to more givebacks to do so.
They can send the pups to the borders of the northeast and the dollies too.
And send us your 45's and all will go smoothly and we'll start making money.
Otherwise... you're just showing them that you will give whatever they want and then some so they can keep robbing everybody
You are giving them nothing!!!!
You are paid for your time and talent. If you feel that you are underpaid, you are free to move on.
If you do not want to pull doubles, don't get the endorsement. Just understand that if the run is doubles and you're not doubles qualified, you will be bypassed, and a junior driver will work while you sit home. It happens all the time with triples.

Wh
We'll see about that.
It's your opinion that they buy what they want and do what they want with it.
They bought a union company who did things differently than they do and has locals which they have not dealt with.

USF closed Red Star down and tried shortly after to bring Holland into their northeastern terminals with Holland rules.

Things didn't work out as planned and they were legally required to leave the Northeast.
The union rules pushed it.
Who had to leave the northeast

You are giving them nothing!!!!
You are paid for your time and talent. If you feel that you are underpaid, you are free to move on.
If you do not want to pull doubles, don't get the endorsement. Just understand that if the run is doubles and you're not doubles qualified, you will be bypassed, and a junior driver will work while you sit home. It happens all the time with triples.
I really believe that Slave is A Legacy Yellow or Roadway driver. He runs a triples bid from Salt Lake to St George. He sits at home and makes all this stuff up to rile people up. Then he laughs his a&& off at everyone one else. Just my very humble Midwestern opinion.