Government Stimulus Check?

Do you qualify for the $1,200 government stimulus check? How and when

i am on a monthly "partial" ss disability right now, along with my workman's comp.

frankly i don't know if i even qualify, even thought it does say people on ss will get a check.

but i also DID file a tax form for 2019, and my accountant said that i really don't have to.....glad i did, either way this pans out for me, and others on disability.

Y'ALL DO KNOW that stimulus check IS NOT FREE??

For MOST PEOPLE it'll be a meager stipend WHEN it ACTUALLY arrives (could be in May or beyond).
Same for the Unemployment Checks.
The "stimulus" is akin to the sludge at the bottom of the pork barrel.

7 minute Video, by a C.P.A. EXPLAINING HOW TO GET YOUR "STIMULUS" CHECK!!
Other related videos as well.

Last edited:
Y'ALL DO KNOW that stimulus check IS NOT FREE??

For MOST PEOPLE it'll be a meager stipend WHEN it ACTUALLY arrives (could be in May or beyond).
Same for the Unemployment Checks.
The "stimulus" is akin to the sludge at the bottom of the pork barrel.

7 minute Video, by a C.P.A. EXPLAINING HOW TO GET YOUR "STIMULUS" CHECK!!
Other related videos as well.
so....according to this video, anyone that IS on SS, like me, will still get a check...and it is in actuality an advance towards any refund for the next tax filing year.

i might be getting mine by snail mail, but, since i get a SS check monthly now, then it would most likely be direct deposited...

as they will "hunt me down, just to give it to me"......

A tourist drives through town, stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk, saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs before committing to stay.
As soon as he walks upstairs, the desk clerk grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.
The butcher takes the bill and runs down the road to pay his debt to the farmer.
The farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to the Co-op.
The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute who has had to offer her services on credit.
The hooker runs to the motel and pays off her room bill to the the clerk.
The desk clerk places the $100 bill back on the counter so the traveler won't suspect anything.
At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states the rooms are not satisfactory, and picks up the bill and leaves.
No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now out of debt and looking to the future with more optimism.
This is a STIMULUS PACKAGE.

As I've read the irs has to keep the stimulus separate from taxable income so names and bank accounts are manually entered into the system and because not everyone qualifies ( over 300 million nationwide ) there is no doubt there is a double check system in place.
No CPA or lawyer can be accurate when your going to get the $$$ As we all know the irs is in no hurry for anyone

Do you qualify for the $1,200 government stimulus check? How and when

Social Security, the stimulus is direct deposited.

Recent updated sources say that for those without DD information will get either a paper check in mail or a debit card which has started going out on 4/20. You can transfer that to account in bank and withdraw the money.

Congress is working on a second round of 1200 stimulus. If it happens. One proposal plans on 1000 biweekly with a 10 day spending limit before it expires. Its just one of several different proposals in Congress. It may or may not go through.

To me the Stimulus means Silver. That goes into the safe.

Social Security, the stimulus is direct deposited.

Recent updated sources say that for those without DD information will get either a paper check in mail or a debit card which has started going out on 4/20. You can transfer that to account in bank and withdraw the money.

Congress is working on a second round of 1200 stimulus. If it happens. One proposal plans on 1000 biweekly with a 10 day spending limit before it expires. Its just one of several different proposals in Congress. It may or may not go through.

To me the Stimulus means Silver. That goes into the safe.

Never put Silver in a safe, Lone Ranger will frown on this!

So WHO if Anyone has received said stipend??
Who is still awaiting arrival??

WE, Wife and I, have yet to see such deposit, kell serpreez.

Git mine. Bought something I hope to never use, but will not hesitate if I need to. Got the wife a new set of Goodyear tires. She picked herself up a couple of things. Still looking for a freezer. Might buy her a 14 foot utility trailer.

As I've read the irs has to keep the stimulus separate from taxable income so names and bank accounts are manually entered into the system and because not everyone qualifies ( over 300 million nationwide ) there is no doubt there is a double check system in place.
No CPA or lawyer can be accurate when your going to get the $$$ As we all know the irs is in no hurry for anyone

It is my understanding that the State Revenuer staffing might be involved in assisting the IRS over the summit with that data entry etc. If you understood how relatively ancient those computer systems are inside IRS (Partially to defend against hacking) but not so old that they have to fish bugs out of the ribbion high speed tape or sort punch cards...

It is my understanding that the State Revenuer staffing might be involved in assisting the IRS over the summit with that data entry etc. If you understood how relatively ancient those computer systems are inside IRS (Partially to defend against hacking) but not so old that they have to fish bugs out of the ribbion high speed tape or sort punch cards...

I would be nervous if the #s 486 came up while describing the irs computers

With that said I'm glad trump's buddies got their $1,200 bucks while the remaining 300+ million got stiffed

I would be nervous if the #s 486 came up while describing the irs computers

With that said I'm glad trump's buddies got their $1,200 bucks while the remaining 300+ million got stiffed
Stimulus Stipends have zero to do with "trump's buddies".
Checks (unless Direct Deposit) go to Everyone or as it was designed.
Wife recently was informed hers is enroute through snail mail because the gooberment no need our banking info.

There will be many of "trump's buddies" that will be stiffed just like the many in the "not trump's buddies".
CHEERS!!

Git mine. Bought something I hope to never use, but will not hesitate if I need to. Got the wife a new set of Goodyear tires. She picked herself up a couple of things. Still looking for a freezer. Might buy her a 14 foot utility trailer.
Buy her a new mower.