Government Stimulus Check?

Stimulus Stipends have zero to do with "trump's buddies".
Checks (unless Direct Deposit) go to Everyone or as it was designed.
Wife recently was informed hers is enroute through snail mail because the gooberment no need our banking info.

There will be many of "trump's buddies" that will be stiffed just like the many in the "not trump's buddies".
CHEERS!!

I work 24 / 5 to 6 days a week and have yet to get 1,200
Can't call he irs either due to limited staff. I guess work from home wasn't a option

I hear that the US Is sending the checks through a generic mailing that apparently calls itself "Money Network Cardholder Services" the link I post is one of many that points to the situation of people throwing away the cards as a potential scam problem to be avoided. The US does have a pair of websites that do nothing but show you what to do to replace those mistakes and a schedule of fees imposed (If any) on those who wish to get money in cash from the debit cards. In brief about 4 million debit cards will go out. Uncle Sam is working 5 million paper checks a week in the mail. Versus 70 or so million it will be into early winter before everyone is paid the first round of 1200 more or less.

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news...heck/500-71c8574d-7237-40b6-ac72-77bae441b6cc

I hear that the US Is sending the checks through a generic mailing that apparently calls itself "Money Network Cardholder Services" the link I post is one of many that points to the situation of people throwing away the cards as a potential scam problem to be avoided. The US does have a pair of websites that do nothing but show you what to do to replace those mistakes and a schedule of fees imposed (If any) on those who wish to get money in cash from the debit cards. In brief about 4 million debit cards will go out. Uncle Sam is working 5 million paper checks a week in the mail. Versus 70 or so million it will be into early winter before everyone is paid the first round of 1200 more or less.

https://www.kcentv.com/article/news...heck/500-71c8574d-7237-40b6-ac72-77bae441b6cc
Go ahead a give me 8/10 of these cards. I ain't getting a tax return for the next five years anyway.

YES! Wife paid attention. Vaguely recall seeing envelope.

Yesterday, received the "notice to receive your stimulus payments" dated May 23.
The "notice" had our correct names.
The debit card did not.

Who thinks that there will be another stimulus?

I don't think the government can afford it. The working class will pay for it.

Who thinks that there will be another stimulus?

I don't think the government can afford it. The working class will pay for it.
Ain't gonna be no stimulus check, less'n you willing to git 'noculated for covid-19. That's been the hold up the hole time.

They have been arguing about stimulus, half stimulus bribery vax shot stimulus and no stimulus for the little peons for what 4 months now? They are waiting on the election. What they want is Biden in the oval, and the senate fall to the dem control. Once thats done they will do whatever they want.

OF course if you are willing to live about another 5 years and wait for a certain old hag with a wooden mallet and a big mouth without a brain to pass on...z She is the one holding the whole thing up. No. No. no and no and no and a thousand times no. etc.

I no longer give a damn. You would not put a vax in either one of us for a million dollars cash. We might need that to get a loaf of bread then when the dollar becomes worthless like the confederate money did at the end of the last fight. (About 100 confederate to 6 union cents give or take.)

Just on the news today..

Skip to content
Employers can require COVID-19 vaccine, US says
VFG5JI5ZK5AUZD46A26FTV7CD4.jpg

An employee of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, receives one of the first COVID-19 vaccines at the medical center, Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020.(Walt Unks/The Winston-Salem Journal via AP)
By Amanda Alvarado
Published: Dec. 19, 2020 at 12:46 AM EST|Updated: 17 hours ago

(Gray News) - Employers can require its workers to receive a COVID-19 vaccine and exclude them from the workplace if they refuse, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said in guidelines issued earlier this week.

Employers are required by law to ensure a safe workplace and that can mean requiring its workers to be vaccinated.

There are two exceptions for those with disabilities or “sincerely held” religious beliefs that prevent them from getting vaccinated. The employer would need to make reasonable accommodations for these individuals.

While the Americans with Disabilities Act limits an employer’s ability to require workers to get a medical examination, the EEOC says that getting vaccinated is not considered a medical examination.

“If a vaccine is administered to an employee by an employer for protection against contracting COVID-19, the employer is not seeking information about an individual’s impairments or current health status and, therefore, it is not a medical examination,” the EEOC said in its latest guidelines.

Pre-screening vaccination questions however could violate an ADA provision on disability-related inquiries. This means that employers administering vaccines must show that pre-screening questions are “job-related and consistent with business necessity.”

The guidelines added that while the worker may be excluded from physically entering the workplace for refusing to be vaccinated, that does not mean the employer may automatically terminate

Do you qualify for the $1,200 government stimulus check? How and when

Feel blessed if they send out a $600.00 check after sitting on this issue almost a year.
They all go home this Sunday and wont be back until after january 1st

An employee of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, receives one of the first COVID-19 vaccines at the medical center, Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020.(Walt Unks/The Winston-Salem Journal via AP)
By Amanda Alvarado
Published: Dec. 19, 2020 at 12:46 AM EST|Updated: 17 hours ago

This has been the plan since the vaccine was thought of. The general public wont see the shot until late spring of 2021

I'm already reading that Pfizer is running short on supply Maybe we wont see the vaccine at all ?

Duh, exclude a person from getting into a workplace is the same as firing.
That should stand up nicely with the unemployment office.
"Fired for non Responsibility/Concern/Safety For/Of Other Employees".

In North Carolina for example, there is the understood Employment Clause that States:
One can be Terminated (fired, let go, etc.) for ANY OR NO REASON.
An Employee can Terminate Employment for ANY OR NO REASON
That "2 weeks notice" means nothing (in MY opinion).
- - - -
As to "another stimulus check":
Anywhere from $600.00 - $1200.00 - $2,000.00 per person.
IF at all, most likely $600.00.