FedEx Freight | GPS being installed in tractor

That's too funny! Our mechanics can't take things off or put things back together correctly either.

Don't litter our public roads with plastic! They don't breakdown.
Someone 300 years from now might find that piece and think they found a fossil.

easy now we may not put it back together right but we can take em apart:TR10driving03:

Anyone know the brand FX is using? I know the link DW has is not the one since it is satellite based and FX is cell based. Found one site saying that the unit cost was around 400 bucks and monthly fees are 20-40 bucks. I'm sure they got a deal, wink wink, but I'll bet it still cost a bunch.

FM

Eden Systems.:smilie_132:

just keep that stuff in the city tractors not line trucks. I do sleep on the job it's better than the company getting a call to pick up their freight off the road !

just keep that stuff in the city tractors not line trucks. I do sleep on the job it's better than the company getting a call to pick up their freight off the road !

That looks like a Volvo Road unit to me Driver:TR10driving03:

That's too funny! Our mechanics can't take things off or put things back together correctly either.

Don't litter our public roads with plastic! They don't breakdown.
Someone 300 years from now might find that piece and think they found a fossil.
My truck is a fossil!!!

At our center they are putting the Eden System in all the road units first.

Im our sfaety meetings they say for you to stop and get a power nap or get out and stretch a bit to wake up, I don't think it will be a problem unless you need a 1-4 hr nap.

FM

Im our sfaety meetings they say for you to stop and get a power nap or get out and stretch a bit to wake up, I don't think it will be a problem unless you need a 1-4 hr nap.

FM
I think you are required by law to take a break if you get sleepy.

Top Cat'
I'M GOING TO INSTALL IN YOUR TRACTOR WHEN YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO WORK,OH BY THE WAY,THEY RE-SEALED THE WHOLE YARD & WENT RIGHT AROUND YOUR CAR!! I TOLD THEM THEY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A LIFT AND PUT THAT P.O.S. RICEBURNER OUT ON THE ROAD

281sz01.jpg

Yellow means the trailer has GPS

2q23bf4.jpg

GPS ANTENNA

2q1aolu.jpg

Hole cut in top left of the cubby hole....

Hey Guys, I was told Big Brother is trying to make up their minds which "brick" we are going to use. They have 2 or 3 that they are looking at, each one with different features. When they pick one, then the coil of wire behind the seat will dissapear and you will be issued a "brick"
to talk to the truck, (bluetooth) and HRO. The
"brick" will be your display.:clap:

noticed the other day while visiting clt, city guys had new bricks charging, they could be the ones going into the trucks too.

they are being installed at my barn as of today found out all about them you name it it dose it including sending alerts to clc and dispatch about certain things - be careful