FedEx Freight | GPS being installed in tractor

they are being installed at my barn as of today found out all about them you name it it dose it including sending alerts to clc and dispatch about certain things - be careful

Vehicle performance, Vehicle diagnostic components, Location, Speed, Driver profile ( Your driving habits ), Route history. The Eden System collects this information and every 90 seconds, sends it to a data base run by GE Capital Solutions Fleet services, Eden Prairie, MN. GE then combines the info into reports and sends it to FedEx.
Parameters are also set up for instant "ALERTS". Crash, Brake down, Over-speed, off route and possible stolen equipment.
At any time fleet managers can log into a portal and get a virtual dash board of any power unit with the system.
Search: GE capital Solutions Fleet Services/my.FleetOffice.

I wonder if they can remotely honk the horn,,,, and say over the stereo speakers,,,, "wake up,, nappy time is over" .... I know of a couple / three drivers who need that after their hour nap on the way home......:sleep:

I wonder if they can remotely honk the horn,,,, and say over the stereo speakers,,,, "wake up,, nappy time is over" .... I know of a couple / three drivers who need that after their hour nap on the way home......:sleep:

What are these drivers' names? You can PM me if you want. 100% confidential.

The freight division lost a boatload of money this quarter because of too many guys loligagging around smoking and joking. Well, their place in the soup line is already booked...they just don't know it yet. Maybe then they'll realize what a good job they had.

And as for these Watkins guys, they're in for a big surprise too. Pulling all those empty trailers around and destroying what little freight they pickup...read my lips...that gravy train is OVER!!!

This is gonna come down hard...direct to you live in VistaVision from the top brass. So batton down the hatches, men...you're all officially on notice.

The freight division lost a boatload of money this quarter because of too many guys loligagging around smoking and joking. Well, their place in the soup line is already booked...they just don't know it yet. Maybe then they'll realize what a good job they had.

And as for these Watkins guys, they're in for a big surprise too. Pulling all those empty trailers around and destroying what little freight they pickup...read my lips...that gravy train is OVER!!!

This is gonna come down hard...direct to you live in VistaVision from the top brass. So batton down the hatches, men...you're all officially on notice.

We're losing some good people, yet you remain.

There is no justice.

Your assumptions speak volumes about you. The joy you get from people losing their jobs makes me ill. I don't know why they haven't banned you yet.

I really hope you have to have that discussion with your superior soon.

I can't tell if you refering to the drivers or the multitude of management that can be found at any center you visit.