Yellow | Gun Heist At YRC Freight In Atlanta!

Have employees stole from Yellow/Roadway/New Penn/YRC? Hell yes! Lots of times. And when they were caught they went through hell.
So stealing is nothing new and really is not the issue here. The issue is why in GOD's name are we hiring felons? Roadway, Yellow, New Penn would have NEVER done that!
Understand me I'm not against hiring felons and such. But lets face it, There are some jobs these people should not be allowed to do. Too much temptation! Would you hire a bank robber to be a guard in a bank?
As I understand the gooberment state or federal gives tax credits or even pays these corporations to hire this type of person with felonious backgrounds and other types of convictions.My personal opinion is this type of hiring can result in what just happened and in some instances could be personal safety issues with either bodily harm to others in which the convicted works with or theft and other types of malice

Oh please, get off your high horse. Like no one without a prior record ever stole from a trucking job? Get real. "Shrinkage" has happened before and will happen again regardless of pay level or background.
I understand other's feelings about this company hiring convicted felons.Kind of scary plus I agree with the comment about hazmat and sensitive loads permits being pulled.Not just limited to freight but personal safety to some extent

As I understand the gooberment state or federal gives tax credits or even pays these corporations to hire this type of person with felonious backgrounds and other types of convictions.My personal opinion is this type of hiring can result in what just happened and in some instances could be personal safety issues with either bodily harm to others in which the convicted works with or theft and other types of malice
Not to mention opening the company up to possible or likely lawsuits if someone gets killed or shot by one of these guns that are now on the street. Only 10 guns were recovered at Mr Washington's house. 35 are still out there, probably already sold to area gang bangers.

A DUI - any DUI (1st 2nd or 3rd) is a felony where I live. With any felony conviction, even a DUI you cannot legally enter Canada. If they find out you entered Canada, you go to the Canadian slammer.
Yeah, I get it. You love YRC. They can do no wrong. Maybe they should set up a YRC recruitment van outside the gates of Federal and state pens all over the country to fill their hiring needs. Problem solved.

Once again you're full of it. There is no state (as of August 2016) where a first DUI is considered a felony under normal circumstances. You're King Henry all right - king of misinformation.

Gooberment? I like the name change. It fits. von.

Not to mention opening the company up to possible or likely lawsuits if someone gets killed or shot by one of these guns that are now on the street. Only 10 guns were recovered at Mr Washington's house. 35 are still out there, probably already sold to area gang bangers.
About 7 years ago we had 160 hand guns on 1 pallet stolen off the back of a trailer inbound from Dayton to Indy. The big mistake was putting the skid on the back end of the trailer. No one caught or fired. But, if it was in the nose of the trailer, it never would have happened. ATF questioned me cause I was cutting their grass on the weekend & had access to the property. But on the weekend being closed there were so many trailers it could be hard to get around or even notice open trailer doors. They opened only 3 trailer doors & found the guns. ATF & all of us @ 050 thought it was an inside job. The first gun showed up in Chicago 6 weeks later during an arrest. Some were recovered in Indy a year later, but almost all the rest were found in Chicago. Everyone believed that skid was loaded on purpose on the tail end. No way someone would risk breaking a trailer to the nose in a yard with road drivers constantly coming & going. A supervisor on the outbound dock should of caught that. But they can't when they rarely set foot outside the dispatch door. von.

Men accused of stealing 45 handguns from shipping facility where they worked

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35011553...ping-facility-where-they-worked#ixzz4ceAXNm31

JSESZz8.jpg

:busted:
" According to a warrant obtained by CBS46, Corley and Washington repeatedly filled a bag with guns and drove them out of the facility on their forklifts and took them to their own cars"

Can this be accurate? Is there any supervisors at this terminal? Shouldn't they see guys driving fork lifts out to their cars? And has YRC questioned why the shift supervisor didn't question it?

Once again you're full of it. There is no state (as of August 2016) where a first DUI is considered a felony under normal circumstances. You're King Henry all right - king of misinformation.
DUI a felony or not on 1st offense? Depends on the state and the factors involved - First offense likely felony charges if -

BAC,.blood alcohol content; A much higher than minimum of legal limit would probabaly result in a felony (example; a .16 or higher in a .08 state)

Injury:If death or injury occurs while over legal BAC in that state.

Previous offenses; Depends on which state. (Mine is 2nd offence in 5 years)

Child in vehicle; Child is defined as anyone under 16. If found driving DUI with anyone under 16 in the vehicle it is a felony in most states.

Driving with suspended licence; and found driving DUI it is a felony.

Don't want to split hairs, but I don't know why you are making light of DUI offenders that kill thousands every year.
No matter what state or what other factors exist, DUI should be an automatic felony in every state, even 1st offense..

Check this site out
http://www.helpforfelons.org/felony-expungement-sealing/

Misdemeanor/Felony Record Sealing
When a record is sealed it will not be accessible to most people or entities. Depending on the state that you live in it may be possible for law enforcement officers to see your sealed record, judges or other government personnel. The great thing though that your sealed record will not show up during a employment background check, apartment/housing rental checks and other non government investigations. In addition to the general public not being able to access or see that you have had a felony/felonies conviction you can legally claim or state that you do not have a criminal background or have ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor. The record will always exist but would have to be unsealed by a judge in order to be seen.

DUI a felony or not on 1st offense? Depends on the state and the factors involved - First offense likely felony charges if -

BAC,.blood alcohol content; A much higher than minimum of legal limit would probabaly result in a felony (example; a .16 or higher in a .08 state)

Injury:If death or injury occurs while over legal BAC in that state.

Previous offenses; Depends on which state. (Mine is 2nd offence in 5 years)

Child in vehicle; Child is defined as anyone under 16. If found driving DUI with anyone under 16 in the vehicle it is a felony in most states.

Driving with suspended licence; and found driving DUI it is a felony.

Don't want to split hairs, but I don't know why you are making light of DUI offenders that kill thousands every year.
No matter what state or what other factors exist, DUI should be an automatic felony in every state, even 1st offense..

You got it wrong. I'm not making light of DUI offenders, I'm making light of your many misstatements.

" According to a warrant obtained by CBS46, Corley and Washington repeatedly filled a bag with guns and drove them out of the facility on their forklifts and took them to their own cars"

Can this be accurate? Is there any supervisors at this terminal? Shouldn't they see guys driving fork lifts out to their cars? And has YRC questioned why the shift supervisor didn't question it?
Maybe 402 has poor lighting like 525????

You just like to argue! That's all you do on here is take the opposite side of any discussion.
Imo, it's not about arguing. It's about members who do not like to be proven wrong in their posting. With some members, when proven wrong the name calling starts. And then because you do not agree with their opinion, the offending poster automatically becomes the enemy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Imo.

Last edited: