Hall of Fame vote: No one gets in

I really thought Mike Piazza would get in if anyone would . He is the greatest hitting catcher of all time and he didn't make it ? Seems weird since I have never heard his name and steroids mention together .

I really thought Mike Piazza would get in if anyone would . He is the greatest hitting catcher of all time and he didn't make it ? Seems weird since I have never heard his name and steroids mention together .
Same with Pete Rose. Major league leader in hits (4,256) games played (3,562) and on and on.

Same with Pete Rose. Major league leader in hits (4,256) games played (3,562) and on and on.

Pete just got a new trophy .................................. Trophy wife that is LOL And they even have a new " realty " TV show coming on LOL

kiana+kim+2.jpg

untitled.jpg

Steroids will be the conversation, not so much the talent of the available players. It's ironic that Clemens, Bonds, and maybe Shilling would have been HOFer's without the steroids. Now they may never get in because of their juicing.

I understand why the "club" didn't vote for the juicers to get in. But, the ones who haven't been accused seem to have gotten the shaft also.

The rumor is that he won her out in Vegas.:biglaugh:

Heard him taking on Rover in the morning about their relationship and their on some reality show together.

Had to laugh when he was saying why their together and age doesn't even matter to them etc. Its a trade off Pete you get her and she gets your spotlight.