Estes | Has anyone seen any "UFO's" during their night time runs?

estes_fr8

TB Lurker
Credits
Id be curious to hear your stories of wierd things you see on the road at night time. Especially in the pitch darkness of the sky...

Id be curious to hear your stories of wierd things you see on the road at night time. Especially in the pitch darkness of the sky...

Yes, One night on the outskirts of Vegas I saw a disc shaped craft hovering. Then a beam shot down next to me. Out of the beam walked this space alien. This is where it gets weird. He was dressed like an outlaw biker. Complete with a three piece patch on his vest. He said to me that he wanted to start his own club on earth. Then he was gone. Last I heard, another space creature stripped him of his patch. Elvis out....

anal probe comment vs go into mangement comment, I'd say he is still winning on that one! LOL Speakin of anal probe, I hope our pay checks are right next week with these new trip cards.

I knew some people who were the talk of the trailer park, when they sat two trailers parallel to eachother, and then hooked them together with a link in the center forming an "H". It was pretty sweet, took 3 lots spaces though.

I used to see UFOs,usually hovering over trailer parks,but then they started that whole drug testing thing and my sightings have gone way down.As for Elvis,I havent seen him,in a year or two.