Estes | Have You Had Enough Yet?

MTHelmet

TB Lurker
Credits
WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

Holy crap guys, now vacation cut for newbies?

Hell, even the big over the roads don't do this crap to their people

It's about time Robbie feels the wrath of the people.

Join together all....or together we will fall

This company is now at the top of the heap of bull crap........or the bottom of the heap of ltl's

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME NOW HOW YOU CAN HAVE A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE SPOILED PIECE OF **** THAT WAS GIVEN A COMPANY AND HAS VIRTUALLY NO RESPECT FOR HIS EMPLOYEES. Must be fun to *hi* on people and take their money at the same time!

WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?

Holy crap guys, now vacation cut for newbies?

Hell, even the big over the roads don't do this crap to their people

It's about time Robbie feels the wrath of the people.

Join together all....or together we will fall

This company is now at the top of the heap of bull crap........or the bottom of the heap of ltl's

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME NOW HOW YOU CAN HAVE A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON THE SPOILED PIECE OF **** THAT WAS GIVEN A COMPANY AND HAS VIRTUALLY NO RESPECT FOR HIS EMPLOYEES. Must be fun to *hi* on people and take their money at the same time!
what kind of vacation do new guys get now

Last I still knew it was 4 weeks after 18 years. It has not yet changed that I know of. Somebody out there in the rumor mill wanting to get crap started. And if it has changed THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS RUMOR NEEDS TO SHOW EVERYONE IT in print.

Last I still knew it was 4 weeks after 18 years. It has not yet changed that I know of. Somebody out there in the rumor mill wanting to get crap started. And if it has changed THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS RUMOR NEEDS TO SHOW EVERYONE IT in print.
If you read the originators comments on the post ... Management--lack of,... it's for NEW HIRES. It's showing the direction of this company. Not taking ours away.

vacation

does someone know the details of this new rule, i just started four months ago. does it affect me, what is the date that you had to be hired or after 90 days? is all the weeks changed also as in how many years it takes to get the weeks vacations, as two and three weeks?

my vacation schedule at ABF

1year one week 2years two weeks 7years three weeks 13years 4weeks and 19years 5weeks 29years 6weeks i only need to work 20 years for my pension oh you want to know what pension is???well its simple your company puts money into a pension fund in your name so when your able to retire you don't have to depend on S>S> or a 401K it totally different the 401K i had with sir BILLIONAIRE was reduced cause i stoped working for ESTES WEST so i got :chairshot: and they said at Vangaurd that i did not finish the year at estes. :nutkick: but thats in my CONTRACT and the company also pays my medical insurance not me how Great is that!!!!!Good Luck standing up to king robbie