Heard of road rage,how about line rage,some folks get down right crazy waiting.

but you know what..??

sometimes waiting in line takes so damned long, because the fools at the head of the line, when giving thier orders, take either too damned long to talk, or constantly change thier minds...this takes time from the order taker, that people in line lose.

when one goes up to the front of the line, then dammit, have your shyte together and give your order, and move off to the side.

this is why in most cases, i will use the drive thru window...the people working that area, do work a bit faster to keep things moving. but once inside....all bets are off......

another problem too that i have seen, is that many fast food places, put a highly inexperienced person at the order-register. now get some dip shyte that changes his or her mind, the inexperienced person gets all flustered and makes mistakes...

many was a time i'd walk right out, and just go to another place......

for the fools waiting in line from say 12 midnight till what 6 AM the next day (usually Black Friday), for that all so cut rate price on a tv, who the hell made you do it..???

so if you're tired, cold, hungry, and have to hold in your ****.....what do i care...??

i laugh at the idiots and morons waiting in lines, for sales.......

bad enough, the one true line waiting we all must do sometime in our life...

is at the DMV..........

do people have "line rage" there..??

i think not, as state police and "Capital Police" work inside (at my DMV)......wanna see those shiny silver bracelets..??

I'll never go to a store to wait in line. I buy most of my stuff ON-line or during off peak hours.
The only time I get forced to wait in line is if I'm working and waiting for a dock door to open or if I'm at an amusement park with nieces, nephews and grand kids.

I don't care what it is I do not wait in any lines.
However if it was a real must have,I would be willing to pay up to 50 bucks for somebody to hold my place.

When I was working I only gave my customers so much wait time,if it was over 10 minutes I notified dispatch.
IF I was told to wait longer,I kept dispatch informed every 10 minutes.
After the second 10 minute wait I'd always inform the customer that they could be looking at extra charges.
You know what they say money talks,so I useably never had to wait longer than 20 minutes.
In a few rare cases I'd have to take the delivery back,or pass on the pickup.

But keeping dispatch in the loop was the best way to handle wait times,let dispatch take the heat,not me.

I just got back from the DMV to get a tag renewed. I think every time I have been there at least one person in line doesn't have proof of insurance or ownership of the vehicle. They take up time arguing with the people who work there. It is not the people who work there that make the laws. They don't set the license fees or sales tax rate on vehicles. They can't give a license on somebody's word that they have insurance. Several times I have been there when a person has been there at least once before & was told what to bring to get their license & they come back without at least one item needed. Most of the state employees at the local office are courteous & do the best they can.

We get a renewal letter, it has a list of everything we should bring. I make sure I have everything on that list. It can get tricky if you haven't owned a vehicle in a few years, or if you're transferring the title from another state, then you might need a couple of trips. Our state has lots of contract offices. They have all the equipment and computers and stuff, but they charge a dollar or a percent or something as a convenience fee. Anyhow I usually don't have to wait too long in one of those places.

We get a renewal letter, it has a list of everything we should bring. I make sure I have everything on that list. It can get tricky if you haven't owned a vehicle in a few years, or if you're transferring the title from another state, then you might need a couple of trips. Our state has lots of contract offices. They have all the equipment and computers and stuff, but they charge a dollar or a percent or something as a convenience fee. Anyhow I usually don't have to wait too long in one of those places.

in my state, AAA has DMV services but not for CDL drivers. as long as one is a member of the AAA, business can be done at any branch office.

know what you want to order before getting to the counter & plus have the little kids know what they want , its like oh yeah I want to wait for 10 mins while the little brats make up there mind on what they want , just give em a happy meal & get the hell out of the way !!!