Yellow | Heard some good news---

why do you people care about YRCW debt. The banks love the fact that they are making interest payments. Which they have made all along. 3 of the divisions are now making money. YRC is doing much better than it was 2 years ago. As long asthey pay their Interest payments and the checks to employee's are good and vendors get paid why should we care how they manage their finances

They're called Balloon loans the principle is coming due they don't have the money to pay the principle.
The banks/investors will not just defer the principle payments, once they default on the principle that means no credit period so when you want fuel in the truck bring cash no checks.

Reply. As long as I'm paying equity wages to YRC I care and we should all care how they manage their finances.
$12,0000.00 - $13,000.00 a year just in wages alone make it my business to care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of know a little about the good news.Thats why our stock was upgraded to neutral.something in the works and its not involving bk.if you want BK.go order one of those double whoppers with cheese

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk