Yellow | Heard some good news---

What's the good news, some credible relevant good news sure would be welcomed at this time

Yrcw isnt going anywhere.Might be a big change in management coming soon.Liars never prosper.They just perish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I believe a hedge fund bets against a company. They make money if we go out of business.

No one, hedge fund or anyone else, takes a large position in a company they believe is going to go out of business. Please use a little logic. Would you invest a bunch of money in something that's going to be worthless shortly?

just be cool for a while.happened this morning.everyone is probably going to have to get there ducks in a row before anything is said.it has nothing to do with that stupid message board. that was one of the smarter decisions I ever made to quit reading that trash.people do get annoyed with phone calls though.

just be cool for a while.happened this morning.everyone is probably going to have to get there ducks in a row before anything is said.it has nothing to do with that stupid message board. that was one of the smarter decisions I ever made to quit reading that trash.people do get annoyed with phone calls though.

Superstar have you ever worked out of Stroudsburg Pa?

Some investment company called MAEV LLC located in the Cayman Islands made a buy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk