FedEx Freight | Hello from Afghanistan

Thank you and your fellow soliders for the sacrifice and the great job you are doing. Be safe. Like "Larry the Cable Guy" says

GIT R DONE.....

Let every nation know.... that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of Liberty."
:smillie_flag: :smillie_flag: :smillie_flag: :smillie_flag:
John F. Kennedy- January 1961

Keep the rubber down, catch you on the flip flop.

Take Care and THANK YOU for serving our country . If you or anyone you know need anything let us know . It does'nt take long to put a package together .......Keep your guard up .

Thanks ,
Wolfie

thank you for your service and please post anything you will need. not alot of people know what to send. what kind of snacks do you like or magazines! :1036316054:

Come Home Safe!!!!

:smilie_132:Robbie#>AKA-TOAD Be safe while your defending our Freedom that some people take for granted these day's.I for one salute you sir and all your Brother's in arm's,may all of you come safe.:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

Take care over there Brother, thanks to you and all our forces abroad. Be safe and hurry home Godspeed. I for one salute you all ! Good to see you on truckingboards keep us posted.

Please... by all the goodness and grace from god.... come back safe. We'll pray for you and everyone else fighting in these other countries. By all means, if you do need anything, please, let us know. I promise we will try to get it to you as fast as humanly possible. I have an older brother in Iraq right now. It is his 5th tour. He's a 1st sgt with the 4th id. He's been in almost 18 yrs and is coming up for promo to sgt major in oct. I'm very proud of him and WE'RE proud of you. God bless you all!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow freight haulers. Everything is well in Afghanistan. Just wanted to give my fellow drivers a shout and let them know how I am doing. For those who don't know me, I am a fellow FedEx Freight road driver out of COU. I was activated by the national guard in DEC.

I was suggested by Familyman and fellow driver's to join and leave my address for here so they could send care packages.

My address
Robbie Roth
Nangarhar ADT
Jalalabad PRT
APO AE 09310

My email
[email protected]

Everyone take care and I will try to keep you posted on our fun here.

Toad

Robbie, haven't heard from you for awhile hope all is good.
We sent 2 packages out a week ago last Wednesday, hope you received those ok, the USPS said it would take 2 days to reach the military, that is where the question on time comes in.

We're thinking about you and yours, if you need anything please let us know.

Doug:smilie_132:

Thanks

Robbie, haven't heard from you for awhile hope all is good.
We sent 2 packages out a week ago last Wednesday, hope you received those ok, the USPS said it would take 2 days to reach the military, that is where the question on time comes in.

We're thinking about you and yours, if you need anything please let us know.

Doug:smilie_132:

I just got our packages on Sat APR 12. Thank you very much. Our computer connectivity has been very crappy not to mention that we have 8 computer login in ports for 400 soldiers here. Everything here is pretty much go go go. We have been out accessing the area, going to meetings, and seeing what it is going to take to promote sustainable agriculture. Meaning we are trying to educate and help build processing means and storage facilities so these people can start fending for themselves. They are really trying to make a go at it but lack the education and knowledge to get there.

I appreciate all the responses and tell everyone that I miss being home and all of my fellow drivers out there. Take care and tsalk to you all some time soon.

Toad

Just figured I'd give an update.

Robbie is back home now, safe and sound, he has some leave accrued so he won't be returning back to FXF till around March.

Welcome back Robbie!~

FM:1036316054:

Just figured I'd give an update.

Robbie is back home now, safe and sound, he has some leave accrued so he won't be returning back to FXF till around March.

Welcome back Robbie!~

FM:1036316054:

Familyman :1036316054:

Thanks for the update.
And thanks to Robbie for serving our country,
and protecting our freedoms.

:guiness: