Heres one thats hard to Believe?

I noticed the other videos after this one was over.
I just want to say publicly I was surfing for accident videos not any of these other more unseemly vulgar movies.
Its unbelievable what short videos you can run across on the inter-net?

But I'm sure a lot of my posting friends on the truckingboard will be quik to let me old Apostolic have it for looking at the more nasty websites,so I wanted to clear this issue up A.S.A.P.

I was looking for accidents,not anyother garbage flying around in cyber space,not me,no way!!!

Thanks for the offer I think T251?
But no thank you.
I kind-a sort-a knew I'd really be getting some very sarcastis remarks from my fellow truckingboard friends for the videos offered after this miracle came to an end.

Oh well I know I've got to take the good with the bad from my trucking peer group.
Thats just the nature of being a trucker.
We are not only professional drivers we are also very deep thinkers, as well as real comedians.
But most of all very knowlegable in the fine art of sarcasum.

So go ahead let me have it.
I can dish it out,as well as take any ribbing you want to give me.

This is my last words on this topic.

A prayer that everyone will "Have fun,be safe,and the Lord will be allowed to direct your path,as long as your still breathing,Apostolic AMEN"

I don't know the mind of God?
He creates all life,and he alone has the right to take it back!
When we all are born into this world we receive a date that our spirit will return to him.
We come into the world with nothing,and the only thing we take out of here is the record of how we lived our lives while we were here.

I myself have walked away from two trucking accidents that should have been the end of me.
The only reason that I know of is that God wasn't ready to take me back!

Apo. That was about as well put as I have ever heard it. I love reading your posts. Drive on brother. You are an asset to the boards!:1036316054:

Or maybe it was the physics of the accidents. Those 5 girls in that car hit a big truck head on and had virtually no chance of surviving. The trailer that landed on top of that mans car crushed the car but there was enough room in the passanger compartment that he was able to survive. Dale Earnhart died in a nascar race from an accident at first sight anyone should have walked away from but the physics of his head not being restrained caused his neck injury and his death. It seems odd even in the mind of God that those 5 girls had the same exact expiration date...

Not saying it wasn't a miracle,but the trailer look like a curtainside trailer.If it was,there will be a greater chance of surving the accident.

Well like my post response the man that walked out from under the trailer wasn't due to take his last breath that day.

In the investigation it turns out that one of the girls was text messaging,a minute before the impact.
The girl driving was only 17,she only had her license a short time.
Statisics by insurance companies have a young driver under 21,at 25% risk of having an accident with each passanger.
She had four,which would of been 100% that she would of never made it where she was going with out getting in a wreak.
She was also speeding.

But with all of these issues going on,as pretty,and popular as these girls were.

It must have been time for their spirits to go back to God who gave it.

Actually we all are in the same place who are living on this earth.

Make the most of the life you are living,you've only get one chance to get it right.