FedEx Freight | Hillary for President ?

I vote for me! Close the borders bring em all home from around the world no one leaves and no one gets in! Then deport all who don't belong here. Time to take care of our own who are here legally Drill here refine here spend here live here. Wheres my platform. My soap box is open for business!:1036316054:

Although NAFTA was passed under Clinton, he did put an amendment in to stop Mexican trucks. Bush is doing everything he can to open up the border to Mexican trucks - despite major opposition from the American people and Congress. And the day Clinton stepped out of office, we had a huge budget SURPLUS. Bush has put us so far in the hole from his useless war and huge tax cuts for the ultra-wealthy that our kids will be paying the piper for generations to come.

Universal health care? We need it. There's no excuse for millions of people to be without health care in a land so plenty as this. In addition, health insurance costs are making American businesses uncompetitive.

The Clintons came within a few votes of universal health care back in the early 90's. I think Hillary will get the job done when (NOT IF) she's elected.

At this point, I agree that it's for the most part a lesser of two evils. But Bush and the far right in this country are way out of control and need to be stopped.

Ask the people from NC what happened to their jobs while Clinton was in office... The Textile, Furniture, and Cable (fiber optic) industries all were lost in those years.. They strived during Bush #1 and there were jobs everywhere.. During the Clinton admin and after NAFTA, everyone of these industries headed South of the border... Why not run them all back into the US.. Hell we gave them the business.

Ask the people from NC what happened to their jobs while Clinton was in office... The Textile, Furniture, and Cable (fiber optic) industries all were lost in those years.. They strived during Bush #1 and there were jobs everywhere.. During the Clinton admin and after NAFTA, everyone of these industries headed South of the border... Why not run them all back into the US.. Hell we gave them the business.

It was Ronald Reagan who first proposed NAFTA way back in 1980 and Bush 1 who pushed for the Enterprise of the Americas. And Bush today who is advocating CAFTA.

Both parties have passed "free" trade legislation - which basically amounts to a sell-out of the American worker. To imply that Clinton was the major force behind NAFTA and free trade is a bit over the top and incorrect.

It was Ronald Reagan who first proposed NAFTA way back in 1980 and Bush 1 who pushed for the Enterprise of the Americas. And Bush today who is advocating CAFTA.

Both parties have passed "free" trade legislation - which basically amounts to a sell-out of the American worker. To imply that Clinton was the major force behind NAFTA and free trade is a bit over the top and incorrect.

as is the same for Bush #2.. many of the problems today were ongoing when he stepped into office.. I dont agree with everything he does, but feel that he has handled himself well for the cards he was dealt in his term. Like I said before.. both parties are corrupt.. and I dont feel that there is a candidate running for the next election that is a fix to most of our problems.. They all tell you what you want to hear, and then hide behind those under them when you dont like it.

as is the same for Bush #2.. many of the problems today were ongoing when he stepped into office.. I dont agree with everything he does, but feel that he has handled himself well for the cards he was dealt in his term. Like I said before.. both parties are corrupt.. and I dont feel that there is a candidate running for the next election that is a fix to most of our problems.. They all tell you what you want to hear, and then hide behind those under them when you dont like it.

gtrdone :1036316054:

I just finished watching the Republican debate from Orlando, FL. on Fox News Channel, and I thought that Mike Huckabee did pretty well. Seems like he is the dark horse that is slowly moving up on the polls, and soon to overpass Fred Thompson for the favorite underdog amongst conservatives.

:smilie_132:

I just finished watching the Republican debate from Orlando, FL. on Fox News Channel, and I thought that Mike Huckabee did pretty well. Seems like he is the dark horse that is slowly moving up on the polls, and soon to overpass Fred Thompson for the favorite underdog amongst conservatives.

I would choose Fred Thompson based on the fact that he owns as many guns as I do..

River.. there are two football games on, and game 7 for the championship and ticket to the World Series....

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WATCHING FOX NEWS FOR?????

I would choose Fred Thompson based on the fact that he owns as many guns as I do..

River.. there are two football games on, and game 7 for the championship and ticket to the World Series....

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WATCHING FOX NEWS FOR?????

I had to get up this morning at 0630 west coast time to watch the Nascar pre race show on Speed Channel for 2 hours and then I watched the Formula 1 race from Sao Paolo, Brasil also on the Speed channel. At 1100 our time I watched the Nascar Nextel Cup race from Martinsville, VA.
So I thought this evening I could spend a couple of hours watching the debate, since like most folks on my side, I was still undecided who to support.
Never did like baseball, and quit watching football many years ago. Actually I'm watching British soccer on Fox Soccer Channel while writing this post.
Keep up your great work on the boards.

I had to get up this morning at 0630 west coast time to watch the Nascar pre race show on Speed Channel for 2 hours and then I watched the Formula 1 race from Sao Paolo, Brasil also on the Speed channel. At 1100 our time I watched the Nascar Nextel Cup race from Martinsville, VA.
So I thought this evening I could spend a couple of hours watching the debate, since like most folks on my side, I was still undecided who to support.
Never did like baseball, and quit watching football many years ago. Actually I'm watching British soccer on Fox Soccer Channel while writing this post.
Keep up your great work on the boards.

One reason why I will never live on the left coast..

No sleeping late on Sunday.. Can you have TV's at curch on Sunday to watch your sports.. hahaha

One reason why I will never live on the left coast..

No sleeping late on Sunday.. Can you have TV's at curch on Sunday to watch your sports.. hahaha

As a child I was baptised Catholic. And they said that you had to go to church to repent your sins.
So as a child I learned real quick that it was much easier not to sin and then I wouldn't have to go to church on Sundays.
So my church on Sundays is watching Nascar racing. And soccer.

many of the problems today were ongoing when he stepped into office..

The man's an idiot. Ever hear him stumble and bumble his way through an interview when he's got no q-cards to fall back on? A coke abuser, draft dodger, alcoholic, failed businessman, raised and schooled in New England and yet sports a fake Texas accent...and will go down as the worst president in history.

He's fighting like mad to get get Mexican trucks into this country and get the NAFTA Superhighway up and running. Any trucker who votes for him or any other Republican deserves what he gets.

Any trucker who votes for him or any other Republican deserves what he gets.

Well tell me, because I am still undecided, what is the Democratic party going to do for me and my country if I vote for them? What can Hillary do to make my life better? I sent a email to hillary about the Mexican Truckers when the issue first came about.. I still have the automated response from her office on the subject if you would like me to email it to you!

Maybe you will be quite surprised of what she says.. I wasn't.. Because every politician today is only in it for what they can get..

He may be an idiot.. you have the freedom here to base your own opinion.. But God forbid what would have happened to this country if Al Gore would had been in office when the planes hit the towers..

I am very undecided in the race today.. and yes, I will vote.. But it's going to take a candidate that is going to better the COUNTRY as a whole to get my vote. It's going to take a candidate that is founded and has shown they have the morals that I believe in. One that will defend the ammendments that were set forth by our founding fathers.. Not one that only says they are something to get my vote.. Their past history will play a huge role in the making of my mind.. And Hillarys history has already knocked her out of my race.

I would hope that others would take all of this into consideration in their vote, and not just one matter of concern.

Well tell me, because I am still undecided, what is the Democratic party going to do for me and my country if I vote for them? What can Hillary do to make my life better? I sent a email to hillary about the Mexican Truckers when the issue first came about.. I still have the automated response from her office on the subject if you would like me to email it to you!

Maybe you will be quite surprised of what she says.. I wasn't.. Because every politician today is only in it for what they can get..

He may be an idiot.. you have the freedom here to base your own opinion.. But God forbid what would have happened to this country if Al Gore would had been in office when the planes hit the towers..

I am very undecided in the race today.. and yes, I will vote.. But it's going to take a candidate that is going to better the COUNTRY as a whole to get my vote. It's going to take a candidate that is founded and has shown they have the morals that I believe in. One that will defend the ammendments that were set forth by our founding fathers.. Not one that only says they are something to get my vote.. Their past history will play a huge role in the making of my mind.. And Hillarys history has already knocked her out of my race.

I would hope that others would take all of this into consideration in their vote, and not just one matter of concern.

Very well said. We still have plenty of time to find the candidate that will rise to the top for the nomination.
By that time Hillary will self implode, if not she will manage to get the conservative base
really fired up to try to save the republic and mankind.

The W's don't pay their bills.. and the C's just steal and lie to get everything they have..

You think she gives two craps about what happens in this Country? You think any of the Foreign Leaders will take her serious?

I would not wipe my arse with her propaganda, much less waste the gas to the polls to vote for her.
:1036316054: AMEN Brotha! I agree totally

NAFTA Was started by ronnie Ray Gun and the Penut Man only just going into effect.

Any President could not have handled the situation as badly as what Cheney and his sock puppet Bush did after 9/11. The problem all along has been our meddling in the Middle East going back more than fifty years. 9/11 was payback. The CIA calls this "blowback". So instead of cooling our heals and trying new ways to deal with these people, they decide to INVADE and OCCUPY a nation not responsible for 9/11. Do you think some young Muslims throughout the world might take offense to this fact? Does invading and occupying Mesopotamia for control of their OIL help us in our "war on terra"? NO, these sorry excuses for human beings knew exactly what they were doing all along by allowing the 9/11 attacks. They knew it would give them carte blanche to go about procuring vast oil resources for the benefit of their OIL CARTEL buddies, payed for by America's finest in uniform and also by you and me at the pump and from our tax dollars. These people are WAR CRIMINALS. Please spare us the tired old Rush talking points of "gee, it's a good thing Al Gore wasn't in office" BS!

These people are WAR CRIMINALS. Please spare us the tired old Rush talking points of "gee, it's a good thing Al Gore wasn't in office" BS!

Let me tell you what would have happened if Gore was there.. this is what you would have heard..

"I'm sorry Mr Hussein and Mr. Binladin.. We should have never built those towers there.. You are right, they were in your way! We sure respect you and your country.. Please keep giving us some oil, we will never drill in Alaska because the tree huggers will shut our country down,..

We're sorry and it will never happen again! Now, would you like to buy my book? I am having a speech at Yale next week.. would you like to come? How's my hair look?"

Let me tell you what would have happened if Gore was there.. this is what you would have heard..

"I'm sorry Mr Hussein and Mr. Binladin.. We should have never built those towers there.. You are right, they were in your way! We sure respect you and your country.. Please keep giving us some oil, we will never drill in Alaska because the tree huggers will shut our country down,..

We're sorry and it will never happen again! Now, would you like to buy my book? I am having a speech at Yale next week.. would you like to come? How's my hair look?"

You forgot the part where he would have forgiven them for all the environmental pollution because they come from a down trodden 3rd world arm pit country.