Yellow | Hiring new Dude is Waste of our -15%

Should have done your homework and studied better in school instead of cutting class and going for a smoke behind the gym. Then maybe you too could have had a nice high paying job someday. Of course we'd all miss your sobbing here on TB. :hilarious:
Poor baby! Just protecting your judgement on a company filling their pockets with the workers money they gave back to save it! Sad to be you.

Poor baby! Just protecting your judgement on a company filling their pockets with the workers money they gave back to save it! Sad to be you.

Not at all. What's sad is the inability to accept reality and continue to live in a fantasy world.

Should have done your homework and studied better in school instead of cutting class and going for a smoke behind the gym. Then maybe you too could have had a nice high paying job someday. Of course we'd all miss your sobbing here on TB. :hilarious:
Trip you are the Biggest company Brown-noser ever , swear you are really James Welch , pretending to be a driver- retiree ! But guess world can never have enough Brown-nosers ! But keep up the good work of pumping yrcw as. Great Company that it is !

Trip you are the Biggest company Brown-noser ever , swear you are really James Welch , pretending to be a driver- retiree ! But guess world can never have enough Brown-nosers ! But keep up the good work of pumping yrcw as. Great Company that it is !

Not sticking up for the company at all, and never claimed it was a "great company" either. Just commenting about why you didn't make something better of yourself so you could be making those big bucks yourself. Did I strike a nerve or something? Do you envy your dentist for making more than you do? Do you envy everyone who makes more than you?

KxF1lyE.jpg

Not sticking up for the company at all, and never claimed it was a "great company" either. Just commenting about why you didn't make something better of yourself so you could be making those big bucks yourself. Did I strike a nerve or something? Do you envy your dentist for making more than you do? Do you envy everyone who makes more than you?
No you think it's Ok for yrcw to keep wasting money , instead of paying 100% into pension , funny thing is they have money for new Dude dipstick hires, but none for pension, ! So Nerve yes you hit. So Bite Me !

No matter how much money they offer who the f*ck would want YRC on their resume in any way shape or form?
Just another dumb fu*k looking for a way to fire people. And drain the profits. (what little there is).

BITE ME.
YRC. Looking out for 19! And nothing else.
Employees? What employees?
:poke:

No you think it's Ok for yrcw to keep wasting money , instead of paying 100% into pension , funny thing is they have money for new Dude dipstick hires, but none for pension, ! So Nerve yes you hit. So Bite Me !
She sounds pissed off!!

I never bite anyone suffering with PMS.

"swear you are really James Welch"

There are several company insiders who read and regularly post to this forum, masquerading as union employees.

If you cross paths with Welch ask him how many millions were funneled through Harry's Maeva Group LLC for Union Payoffs?