Holland | Holiday Layoffs

Although the salesman didn't mention any specific figures to me, he did say they way undercut us along with bundling all of their services together.
Then he said that Borders financial situation doesn't look very good. Today I looked up their stock and they closed at a whopping .71 cents but they are down to .62 in after hours trading.
Maybe I am doing the sour grapes thing here but it sound like it might end up being a good thing. If they make it our competitor gets a labor intensive account for a deeply discounted rate, and if they don't we potentially avoided some bad debt.
If the competition wants to steal our freight and haul it for free........Good, they can have it. There is no point in hauling freight for free, just to put something in your trailers. No profit, no haul.:1036316054:

3 today in DN and they are doing a bump down.. supervisor has no CLUE.. bunch of liar..

Bill get his 10% and merry christmas.. and I get nothing...

Thought 10% was going to save our jobs etc etc.. blowing smoke as always...

I don't want to sound like a smart *** but in JO they had to call everyone back to work because they made us a "velocity terminal" or what ever it's called and it is so ****** up at our barn we start at 4AM working call trailers and we don't touch a inbound breaker till at least 6AM because we have 200-300 call bills a day to break we were starting at 130 and getting done at 1100 now everyone hits the dock and is out on the street and overtime is through the roof.

I don't want to sound like a smart *** but in JO they had to call everyone back to work because they made us a "velocity terminal" or what ever it's called and it is so ****** up at our barn we start at 4AM working call trailers and we don't touch a inbound breaker till at least 6AM because we have 200-300 call bills a day to break we were starting at 130 and getting done at 1100 now everyone hits the dock and is out on the street and overtime is through the roof.

Gee, do think thats one of the reasons for the give backs.They never could or never would leave well enough alone.The only thing that ever changes are the starting times.