Holland | Holland Family Week Is Over

Wolf meant that in a good natured way.

And Wolf, If you have something to add,(and you did) as far as I am concerned you are welcome to chime in.
Thanks. I do feel your guys pain. I've never made it a secret that I disliked Rdwy. I hate what Yeller has done to her tho. :1036316054:

Chances are that if you're not getting gifts anymore it's a Holland decision and not a YRC one. Roadway still gives a 3 million miler his own truck with his name on it. Yellow has never done that. So one might assume that if your gifts are gone that Roadway's 3 million miler's tractors would be too.

Yours should already be bought. I think they send them out at the end of the month.
It's a plastic ink pen with your name on it in a plastic case and maybe some playing cards, I can't remember when we got those. My BDay is in July so I am, or was, one of the first to get the new presents each year.
Got my final B-Day gift....:funky:

If you have a radio in the dash of your assigned truckyou might want to put it in a box.:hide::hysterical:
Why should we do that? Thats like me saying that if I come back and my radio is gone that you should not have your car parked in the parking lot at that particular moment. 10-4 :1036316054:

I always looked forward to the curious eyes of the young kids when they arrived at a terminal in the morning. Big equipment moving around the yard, forklifts motoring around like pro's, the personalities of the employees...... all welcoming the youngsters and asking them about their trip overnight. I'll also miss the spouses looking rather worn out from the ride. I recall one woman telling our table that she has the utmost respect for drivers after a week out with her hubby. She had no idea how stressful and fatigueing driving a truck was and wondered how the guys do it in winter in the ice and snow.
Family week will be missed by all but perhaps at some point it will be reinstated.