Holland | Holland Family Week Is Over

Not only no more family week, but as of June 30 Holland will not be sending out
Birthday giftsto the employees. Ken L, CEO Holland
says that they are spending $80,000 a year on the presents, but he does not mention Bill Z. just recieved a $5 Mil. bonus and use of a Lear jet. I guess he needs that $80K for jet fuel, how about it.

In his words and according to the letter " I encourage you to keep the various local customs for honoring the birthdays of your coworkers.
We all enjoy this kind of recognition and the camaraderie it builds." I wonder if he wrote this with a straight face:thumbsdown:
He wrote it wondering if he was gonna have to look over his shoulder on his way to his vehicle.:1036316054:

I wonder what kind of local customs for honoring Birthdays he is talking about,
he must think we are that lost tribe from Brazil they found a couple of weeks ago.

The next thing he'll wan us to do will be to call our stooper visors BOWANA.

What do you think?.

:biglaugh:haha ! The cooler was nice but it leaked lolll! As far as the potty stops SOME OF YOU NEED A BREAK FROM SITTING TOO LONG! HAHA! LEGS NEED SOME EXERCISE! Hey wait a minute some of you take water pills for blood pressure! You have to stop more than us! Oh by the way I figured out what they were going to take away next at least from Greenwood Terminal! 4 more Drivers laid off one being there I hear three years :eek:
Next week maybe I will start another post! I know what we are going to talk about but you will have to wait! :smilie_132:

Have you heard Holland will NOT be having family week this year ? Very disappointing to many wives and I am sure children that look forward to that week. I know I am one of those wives. Husband said he read it on bulletin at terminal something about Insurance Liability. We sign forms to cover them there I thought! I know both of us enjoyed the time we had together the pass few years that I was allowed to go. I will really miss going. I wonder who made that decision !:chairshot:

Bestway cancelled family day right after YRC bought USF, we used to get to use the company trucks to move locally also.... not anymore.

I haven't heard this yet, but you can bet the birthday gifts and Christmas hams will be gone next!!!!:
Paper already hanging in terminals regarding the cancellation of the birthday gifts. As far as the hams go they are sending around a questionaire to see if everybody likes spam.

Happy Birthday to You

People like you give truck drivers a bad rep, you are my kind of people.:hysterical: keep up the good work:biglaugh:.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY, the only gift you gonna GIT is my good ishhes.:birthday:,
and you wont have to waste time waiting for the mailman:1036316054:

People like you give truck drivers a bad rep, you are my kind of people.:hysterical: keep up the good work:biglaugh:.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY, the only gift you gonna GIT is my good ishhes.:birthday:,
and you wont have to waste time waiting for the mailman:1036316054:
I can tell you right now that I am not your kind of people. I also know I don't give truck drivers a bad rap. Beside why would you call yourself a truck driver. I mean you are a LUMPER. Don't waste my time with your petty BS.

Yeah my birthday was yesterday 6-9 and still have not recieved anything yet.
Yours should already be bought. I think they send them out at the end of the month.
It's a plastic ink pen with your name on it in a plastic case and maybe some playing cards, I can't remember when we got those. My BDay is in July so I am, or was, one of the first to get the new presents each year.