New Penn | Holland frt

Just my input here as last week a shipment of 4 skids was p/u by Holland in Rome, NY had a USF Holland pro on it. It delivered by some independent carrier to Chesapeake, VA. I take it was interlined to another carrier when it hit Richmond,VA.

There is a host of carriers that it have been interlined to in Richmond. There is Yellow. Roadway,ABF or Wilson both in Norfolk & Richmond. Wilson who does alot of interlining with New Penn into VA.

Just curious about this but who am just a P&D driver with a pallet jack and hand truck.

During one of our pre-shift meeting's last week' our tm updated us on their resent tm meeting in Holland. Regional business is doing very well. He also mentioned how strong YRCW felt about keeping each of the companies brand independent.. Also the billing between each YRCW co. will be seamless. Example he gave us is the Florida interline frt Hmes gives to Roadway will not show any break down of rev between either co. The discounts is also a hot topic between each co. No under-cutting rates, service and frt levels to needed areas will determine who gets frt. GRIZZ

just because there are 3-5 holland labeled trailers going into maspeth a night, does not mean that is all freight comeing from holland. most holland freight goes into or alot goes to scranton teerminal, maybe a headload so use holland trailer with alot other ny freight on trailer, maybe just useing holland trailer. because it's a 53' er, and can get more on, since we basically only have 45's. and again, maybe a scheduled p/u that needs a 53'er, or head load going west, for glenn more to pull, to reddaway. or bestway.eventualy holland will get it's trailer back, but in the mean time , it's produceing revenue for a YRC company.

CASHCOW said:
On the usf board someone claims holland albany is going to run wmass as far as springfied and also the newburgh area

Yes I seen that. Sounds like a city driver from Albany,NY. They say they are already peddling Newburgh area out of Albany.