Holland | Holland OR at 105!!! WTF!

Do you guys ever listen to the webcast by Bill or just endlessly speculate?
He clearly said that the auto industry's downturn hurt Holland in the midwest. Those are true figures--105. Our tm told me that as for last week, they were actually higher than that. They did not open these new area's to shut us down. ( or to have Roadway go blue and Holland orange for the topsecret merger ) It's publically held and traded, they are not in backrooms making secret deals. If you have a question why not ask at the next webcast. If you listen to some of these financial advisers asking Bill questions he must be thinking to himself that these guys are clueless. I don't think he would mind answering some intelligent questions from us. I'm sorry but the guy does not hit me as a BS artist. From all the years I've been in this racket it never ceases to amaze me about the "secret agenda" theory that is always believed in. If it's not the members complaining about mgmt. scheming than its the members complaining about mgmt and the IBT scheming. Do yourselves a favor and listen to the webcasts when they come out.

Superstar in case you haven't noticed, these boards are made up off truckers trying to convey and converse the little bit of info we collect in meetings, gossip and ext. I personally listen to most conf. calls. To me Bill Z. is speaking to investors. I listen to truckingboards for the inside info. Where and who do work for? Welcome aboard GRIZZ

Do you guys ever listen to the webcast by Bill or just endlessly speculate?
He clearly said that the auto industry's downturn hurt Holland in the midwest. Those are true figures--105. Our tm told me that as for last week, they were actually higher than that. They did not open these new area's to shut us down. ( or to have Roadway go blue and Holland orange for the topsecret merger ) It's publically held and traded, they are not in backrooms making secret deals. If you have a question why not ask at the next webcast. If you listen to some of these financial advisers asking Bill questions he must be thinking to himself that these guys are clueless. I don't think he would mind answering some intelligent questions from us. I'm sorry but the guy does not hit me as a BS artist. From all the years I've been in this racket it never ceases to amaze me about the "secret agenda" theory that is always believed in. If it's not the members complaining about mgmt. scheming than its the members complaining about mgmt and the IBT scheming. Do yourselves a favor and listen to the webcasts when they come out.

Well ok then, your Tm needs to call my Tm and tell him the new secret numbers so he can tell all of us. Because the numbers we were told are not the same. This is an overall number not just our terminal. It would be nice if we were all on the same page.