FedEx Freight | How big is your Go Conucts.

1FastVette

TB Lurker
Credits
Time to step up. Teamster past and present perfect? What is... Present Crew in, now the time. The New President isn't f#cking around. Can't u see i do. I Do.

Time to organize and step up for long hall. Past kitty footing around for rais i s done.. Then kick em to the curb, ::shit:: those days are done. Think about.

U want long lasting results. U need a CBA

Last edited:
Time to step up. Teamster past and present perfect? What is... Present Crew in, now the time. The New President isn't f#cking around. Can't u see i do. I Do.

Time to organize and step up for long hall. Past kitty footing around for rais i s done.. Then kick em to the curb, ::::shit:::: those days are done. Think about.

No thanks

Time to organize and step up for long hall. Past kitty footing around for rais i s done.. Then kick em to the curb, ::::shit:::: those days are done. Think about.

If you're going to press for something as critical as bringing the union into a company, brush up on your grammar and punctuation.

It's a bad look to write like a 3rd grader.

XPO is hiring in Columbus. Maybe you could get hired by them, and lead the organizing drive there?

Why was a :shhit: thrown in the middle of the post? We need an interpreter.

I don't think speech to text recognizes your accent...