FedEx Freight | How big is your Go Conucts.

Time to step up. Teamster past and present perfect? What is... Present Crew in, now the time. The New President isn't f#cking around. Can't u see i do. I Do.

Time to organize and step up for long hall. Past kitty footing around for rais i s done.. Then kick em to the curb, ::::shit:::: those days are done. Think about.

U want long lasting results. U need a CBA
The long haul for me is about 6 more years. I think I’m good without THE INCREDIBLE BROTHERHOOD Showing me the way…….

by the way, when you come up with an incredible idea for a post like this, get your 10 Y.O. to write your thoughts out for you so people understand what’s coming out of your MIND

The long haul for me is about 6 more years. I think I’m good without THE INCREDIBLE BROTHERHOOD Showing me the way…….

by the way, when you come up with an incredible idea for a post like this, get your 10 Y.O. to write your thoughts out for you so people understand what’s coming out of your MIND
:guiness:

:guinesssmilie:

Cheers..... some post after having a few..... take it with a grain of salt.....

Time to step up. Teamster past and present perfect? What is... Present Crew in, now the time. The New President isn't f#cking around. Can't u see i do. I Do.

Time to organize and step up for long hall. Past kitty footing around for rais i s done.. Then kick em to the curb, ::::shit:::: those days are done. Think about.

U want long lasting results. U need a CBA
translated by Mr. Coffee 12 cup switch coffee maker (black)

The time to step up is now. Is the Teamsters past and present perfect? What is?

With the present crew in, (assuming Teamsters leadership) now is the time. This new President is not fooling about. Can you not see it? I do.

The time to step up and organize for the future is now. Time is past for kitty footing around for raises and kicking them (workers) to the curb is done. Think about it.

Would you like long lasting results? Then you need a collective bargaining agreement.

touching lilo and stitch GIF