XPO | How long is this trend going to last??

You can't deny the " hate " radio trend.

As I said, If you don't agree with Obama, or his failed policies. Your a *****, ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, ect....

1) "If you like your Policy you can keep it."
2) "If you like your doctor you can keep them."
3) "This Healthcare Law when passed; will save families $2,500 per year per family."

Maybe you are the type of guy that likes to be lied too???

As I said, If you don't agree with Obama, or his failed policies. Your a *****, ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, ect....

1) "If you like your Policy you can keep it."
2) "If you like your doctor you can keep them."
3) "This Healthcare Law when passed; will save families $2,500 per year per family."

Maybe you are the type of guy that likes to be lied too???
We've worked at Con-way for years. There's your answer. :heykoolaid:

The No Growth Democratic Party

In 1997 President Bill Clinton signed the Taxpayer Relief Act, cutting the tax rate on capital gains to 20% from 28%. Senate Democrats voted 37-8 in favor of the bill. House Democrats backed it 164-41. In 2015 Mr. Clinton's wife, Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, wants to raise the current 23.4% rate on capital gains, nearly doubling it for wealthy investors.

In 1982 Sen. Bill Bradley and House member Dick Gephardt, both Democrats, unveiled an ambitious tax-reform plan that would spur economic growth by eliminating loopholes, broadening the tax base and reducing the top rate on individual income to 30% from 50%. What Mr. Bradley and Mr. Gephardt started, President Reagan and Congress finished in 1986. A bipartisan tax-reform package was enacted, with a top rate of 28%.

Now Democrats have a new definition of tax reform. "They want to broaden the base and raise tax rates," says Douglas Holtz-Eakin, the former head of the Congressional Budget Office. Rather than promote economic growth—a goal of Mr. Bradley and Mr. Gephardt—this approach is almost certain to hamper it. After nearly seven years of sluggish growth during the Obama era, the party seems to think that even an anemic 2% annual increase in GDP is too much.

It takes only a few minutes of watching the Democratic presidential debates to see how profoundly the party's economic thinking has shifted to the left. Tax cuts are shunned and plans for achieving economic growth are barely mentioned. Tax increases are now the preferred choice of Democrats.

And a lot of the working class Democrat supporters act like they don't have to pay taxes. As though higher taxes somehow doesn't affect them.:duh:

I'm wondering if right now (parcel side) that has to do with it being Christmas. Online orders swamp UPS parcel this time of year.

It has everything to do with Christmas, UPS Parcel has used brokers and leased extra trucks around this time of the year for as long as I can remember. They just can't hire enough seasonal help nor have enough equipment to keep up with the demand of increased parcel shipping during the season.

The No Growth Democratic Party

In 1997 President Bill Clinton signed the Taxpayer Relief Act, cutting the tax rate on capital gains to 20% from 28%. Senate Democrats voted 37-8 in favor of the bill. House Democrats backed it 164-41. In 2015 Mr. Clinton's wife, Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, wants to raise the current 23.4% rate on capital gains, nearly doubling it for wealthy investors.

In 1982 Sen. Bill Bradley and House member Dick Gephardt, both Democrats, unveiled an ambitious tax-reform plan that would spur economic growth by eliminating loopholes, broadening the tax base and reducing the top rate on individual income to 30% from 50%. What Mr. Bradley and Mr. Gephardt started, President Reagan and Congress finished in 1986. A bipartisan tax-reform package was enacted, with a top rate of 28%.

Now Democrats have a new definition of tax reform. "They want to broaden the base and raise tax rates," says Douglas Holtz-Eakin, the former head of the Congressional Budget Office. Rather than promote economic growth—a goal of Mr. Bradley and Mr. Gephardt—this approach is almost certain to hamper it. After nearly seven years of sluggish growth during the Obama era, the party seems to think that even an anemic 2% annual increase in GDP is too much.

It takes only a few minutes of watching the Democratic presidential debates to see how profoundly the party's economic thinking has shifted to the left. Tax cuts are shunned and plans for achieving economic growth are barely mentioned. Tax increases are now the preferred choice of Democrats.

So it's your assumption that the republican politicians would never lie, cheat or steal ? That they would never enact laws to take advantage of their constituents ? I am not getting into some debate over who can use the internet to dig up more research than the other. It's pointless as the internet is endless.

The lesser of two evils was evil the whole time. Whether you believe the democratic bologna or the republican bologna. You were bought and sold. Falling into the trap of believing that it's one party's fault or the others is exactly how they manipulate you. It's the politicians versus the people. Until the people stand up against Washington. We have what we get. Because that's what we got.

This country is so fed up with the politicians that it twice voted a guy with no skills or qualifications. That has no proof of citizenship. And is likely some kinda Muslim. Into the White House. If that don't tell you all you need to know about our government and how much it's people trusts or respects it. Then I don't know what else to tell you.

It's the politicians versus the people. Until the people stand up against Washington.
Based on Trump's domination so far, even with all of his gaffes, it's obvious that SOME Americans want a huge shake up in that rat hole known as Washington D.C.
Others will expect change, even after they support the electing of another career politician, which makes no sense.

I lost the business under Bush in 2008
That was in response to another poster claiming all the financial woes were the fault of our current president. No blame. Simply stating that the problems started long before he took office.
This is the second time you've failed to comprehend what was written and accused me of smoking crack. I'm seeing a pattern.