XPO | How many actual XPO employees are on Truckingboards?

Peddleguy

Peddling my life away, looking for a better way!!!
Credits
Being new on here and reading some old posts seems like there's only a handful of XPO drivers posting on here on a regular basis and it appears to me drivers from other companies have a interest in XPO with a bunch of post from them. Am I wrong and if I'm not why is that?

Being new on here and reading some old posts seems like there's only a handful of XPO drivers posting on here on a regular basis and it appears to me drivers from other companies have a interest in XPO with a bunch of post from them. Am I wrong and if I'm not why is that?
No one is under any obligation to identify as an employee, and any member can post on any forum, as per Jeff’s wishes. Imo there are only a couple dozen I would think are actual xpo employees.

No one is under any obligation to identify as an employee, and any member can post on any forum, as per Jeff’s wishes. Imo there are only a couple dozen I would think are actual xpo employees.
I just figured with 20k+ employees there would be more then a couple dozen on here. From what i gather if you want gossip or to complain this is the place to be!!!

Some people have interests in the industry in general....me personally I worked for Roadway, YRC, Conway, and now ABF.....so I post mostly on those three companies boards..... I actually had a guy that didn't like that I posted on the XPO board and called me a troll....haven't seen him recently....

we have had an actual President of a major trucking company on truckingboards that logged in almost every morning. Still does with a different company but I will never tell who he is, I talked to him over pm's a few times over the years.
William Zollars????? LMAO although I heard he only gets on 15% of the time now that he is retired from YRC....