XPO | How many actual XPO employees are on Truckingboards?

With skilled trades,i.e., welders,plumbers,carpenters,electricians,and others,you have to for the most part be able to use computers, tools,and read blueprints, where as many of the entry level people obtaining CDL’s today, they can’t read road signs,use a road atlas, add without a calculator, or tell time without using an I Phone.
or get somewhere without a GPS. I see these same guys running a GPS everyday to get to the same FAC they have been running to for years. In my area every LTL driver had ADC maps on them of the area they covered

or get somewhere without a GPS. I see these same guys running a GPS everyday to get to the same FAC they have been running to for years. In my area every LTL driver had ADC maps on them of the area they covered
I use a GPS everyday but it's because it has traffic and will show you the traffic conditions on your route sometimes 100 miles away , lane closures, wrecks and how long the projected delay is.

I use a GPS everyday but it's because it has traffic and will show you the traffic conditions on your route sometimes 100 miles away , lane closures, wrecks and how long the projected delay is.
I use a GPS a lot of times for residential deliveries because I don't know every residential street in my peddle area....it is also helpful when they ask me what time I will be there...I have an accurate answer..

Does it give warnings about old men wearing a bag over there head, with no mirrors on the truck, driving 46 mph in the hammer lane? If it doesn't then perhaps you should write to Garmin making that suggestion...

With skilled trades,i.e., welders,plumbers,carpenters,electricians,and others,you have to for the most part be able to use computers, tools,and read blueprints, where as many of the entry level people obtaining CDL’s today, they can’t read road signs,use a road atlas, add without a calculator, or tell time without using an I Phone.
We use computers & what about calculating what the idiot in front of you is going to do....

Does it give warnings about old men wearing a bag over there head, with no mirrors on the truck, driving 46 mph in the hammer lane? If it doesn't then perhaps you should write to Garmin making that suggestion...
Now your crushing my dream on what I was going to do during retirement every day during morning rush and evening rush

It does not matter what name this person uses he always gives himself away with the stupid $hit he posts....
Funny you say that...today is TG77 birthday....it is posted in members birthdays.....if you look there is a name like BDHKY made the same day as tg getting banned...if I were a betting man....lol...and maybe another name or two...

Funny you say that...today is TG77 birthday....it is posted in members birthdays.....if you look there is a name like BDHKY made the same day as tg getting banned...if I were a betting man....lol...and maybe another name or two...
Happy Birthday GIF by MOODMAN