FedEx Freight | How many applications or are you leaving ?

How many applications do you have out there or are you just leaving ?

• 1 application

• 2 application

• 3 application

• 4 application

• 5 I'm just leaving , done with it all .

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're an absolute blind fool if you don't see that things are about to shut down again.
You watching the infection rates over the last few weeks?

It's coming, make no mistake.

Your next choice will be what to do when the fed rules that employers CAN force employees to get the jab, if they wish to remain with the company,and Fx will follow suit.
While I don’t think there is a shut down looming, mandatory jabs may be on the horizon in the workplace. I think the powers that be feel that with the vaccine being widely available, those that are vaccinated are protected from serious health issues, and the rest…..well, they may prove Darwin’s theory.

While I don’t think there is a shut down looming, mandatory jabs may be on the horizon in the workplace. I think the powers that be feel that with the vaccine being widely available, those that are vaccinated are protected from serious health issues, and the rest…..well, they may prove Darwin’s theory.

I disagree. A virus that has killed less than 2% of the population (with fudged numbers) isn't deadly. Much less for younger people in good health. Now, if you're older or have health issues a conversation with your doctor should be had.

There is no evidence that suggests that refusing the vaccine will lead to death, just like there is no long term studies that prove the vaccine is safe and effective.

I don't trust any company that has zero liability in the product they're pushing on the masses.

I disagree. A virus that has killed less than 2% of the population (with fudged numbers) isn't deadly. Much less for younger people in good health. Now, if you're older or have health issues a conversation with your doctor should be had.

There is no evidence that suggests that refusing the vaccine will lead to death, just like there is no long term studies that prove the vaccine is safe and effective.

I don't trust any company that has zero liability in the product they're pushing on the masses.
Yep with a 98.8 percent survival rate I'm thinking I will roll the dice lol. Not to mention alot of people have natural immunity to it, why would those people get vaccinated?

Yep with a 98.8 percent survival rate I'm thinking I will roll the dice lol. Not to mention alot of people have natural immunity to it, why would those people get vaccinated?
Yes. And those who have natural immunity (already had covid), should NOT get the vaccine. Very dangerous, per many experts in the field. Those people are said to be better protected than the vaccinated...

XPO near me is hiring 2 dollars an hour more starting out than we pay, top out in 2 years making 3 dollars an hour more than us, also insurance starts day 1 and 2 weeks of vacation the first year. I don't know how in the hell we hire anyone right now.

XPO near me is hiring 2 dollars an hour more starting out than we pay, top out in 2 years making 3 dollars an hour more than us, also insurance starts day 1 and 2 weeks of vacation the first year. I don't know how in the hell we hire anyone right now.
I think that they only have 1 seniority board. You can switch between linehaul and p&d without losing your seniority.

Or maybe that's some other carrier....