XPO | How many is your terminal hiring?

I personally think that if you knew anything about good operations you'd be running a company, instead of thinking you're special for never getting out of a truck you don't own.

XPO is rife with spoiled snowflakes like you. Handcuffed to the pension, remembering your youth and conflating it with Conway, and being humored by everyone around you.

You're a DSR. Nothing less, nothing more. One that cries a lot.
Your so far off Dude . If only you knew . I won’t hold it against you. Carry on

I love this kind of argument... if you don't run a trucking company, you don't have the right to have an opinion.... because you never bought a truck, you shouldn't have an opinion....you are a "snowflake" if you have an opinion....wanting a pension is bad, growing older and remembering a job that you liked is horrible.... apparently everybody that posts on these boards thinks they are "special" because they have an opinion......
It’s that type of thought process that companies love . I don’t hold it against him . He’s “entitled” to his opinion and has the right to express it. If he knew me personally he would feel silly making that statement. He doesn’t know me so it’s his guess as to my nature . No hard feelings . We all want what is best. We just have different a approach to get there.

Part 2 Just joking. If you can't be handcuffed to a pension you should be happy to get 4% from the company into a 401k? You do do see that present national leadership is trying to bury everyone in this country to the point of being obligated to the wonderful gvt for whatever crumbs they might throw your way. And apparently don't be the wrong skin color or no crumbs are coming your way. We used to take these jobs with an eye to the future. Now that's a bad thing?

Who knew the future would be crying about the government in between arguing with semi-delusional pro-union diabetics?

It’s that type of thought process that companies love . I don’t hold it against him . He’s “entitled” to his opinion and has the right to express it. If he knew me personally he would feel silly making that statement. He doesn’t know me so it’s his guess as to my nature . No hard feelings . We all want what is best. We just have different a approach to get there.

I know you went pro-union because it benefits you, and gave no thought to following generations.

I don't feel silly at all. You're not a leader, thinker, or strategist. You're a short-sighted narcissist, and a burden on company insurance.

I love this kind of argument... if you don't run a trucking company, you don't have the right to have an opinion.... because you never bought a truck, you shouldn't have an opinion....you are a "snowflake" if you have an opinion....wanting a pension is bad, growing older and remembering a job that you liked is horrible.... apparently everybody that posts on these boards thinks they are "special" because they have an opinion......
Which Part are you on? I lost track.

I personally think that if you knew anything about good operations you'd be running a company, instead of thinking you're special for never getting out of a truck you don't own.

XPO is rife with spoiled snowflakes like you. Handcuffed to the pension, remembering your youth and conflating it with Conway, and being humored by everyone around you.

You're a DSR. Nothing less, nothing more. One that cries a lot.
Here have a Ripper & Cold One, maybe then you won't feel so pissy.:19:

ripper.jpg

While waiting can you elaborate more on this “Our P&D crew has gotten so ghetto” ( Quote Raven Six) ? I can’t wait to here the answer from such a broad minded individual as yourselves.

Who knew the future would be crying about the government in between arguing with semi-delusional pro-union diabetics?
So anyone that is pro-union is a delusional diabetic? Please elaborate on this theory of yours. And while you are at it, explain to me how future generations are affected in a negative way by being pro-union and a burden on company insurance (Post #25).

So anyone that is pro-union is a delusional diabetic? Please elaborate on this theory of yours. And while you are at it, explain to me how future generations are affected in a negative way by being pro-union and a burden on company insurance (Post #25).
Diabetic ! That’s news to me. I guess when someone with such insight tells you this type of news one should take heed and seek medical care Immediately. I wonder what other mystifying talents he has.

So there it is.....the thread is titled "How many is your terminal hiring?". Not "union thread", but when some people are losing an argument they resort to bringing up other posters are pro union....unionization was never mentioned before this, sadly it isn't the first time I have seen this movie.....

So there it is.....the thread is titled "How many is your terminal hiring?". Not "union thread", but when some people are losing an argument they resort to bringing up other posters are pro union....unionization was never mentioned before this, sadly it isn't the first time I have seen this movie.....
He’s probably not responding to his questions because he’s busy working on Labor Day . After all someone of his though process wouldn’t celebrate a Holiday for the working man.