Central Transport | How much did you manage to lose this time ?

16.5 ...........I wish they would just go ahead and shutdown and get it over with.....They just hanging around. They need to have some mercy and go ahead and put us out of our misery. They need to stop fu***** around and just do it. I refuse to quit and get screwed out of my unemployment. I need to move on from these stupid bastar** and get a real job. Of course after I draw the maximum unemployment benefits in Texas for a couple of months...432. a week......Sweet!!!! On second thought I think I will milk it until the spring of 2014.

i say less than last quarter because we lost a ton of business. i imagine they're already working on their exit as we speak, they probably have started the process after gaetz departure. canada won't wait to the bitter end, remember they have to clean up the mess afterwards. they have to pay the remainder of the employee wages, bills and the lawsuits. the next holiday is labor day, maybe no-labor afterwards.

i say less than last quarter because we lost a ton of business. i imagine they're already working on their exit as we speak, they probably have started the process after gaetz departure. canada won't wait to the bitter end, remember they have to clean up the mess afterwards. they have to pay the remainder of the employee wages, bills and the lawsuits. the next holiday is labor day, maybe no-labor afterwards.
We want a number.....Give it up H.E>

July 15 is date for quarterly report. To think what this company was and how Mr.ck and his band of idiots have made us the laughing joke in freight.

2nd quarter loss will be 9.50 million, you heard it here first

That is close enough TD to call it 10 million as you did a week or so ago. I heard today from a very reliable source plugged into corp that we lost 6 million dollars in june and that the loss will be 13.3 million for 2nd Q. Would mean then that the losses in april and may were both under 4 million and something happened in June to bump the loss up. Hell who knows, we will see shortly.

Not sure about TT........You would have to be pretty stupid to put your first name if your trying to stay incognito. Pops I think your too low, despite losing a lot of business the numbers will still be high, but I'm revising my guess to 14.2

Not sure about TT........You would have to be pretty stupid to put your first name if your trying to stay incognito. Pops I think your too low, despite losing a lot of business the numbers will still be high, but I'm revising my guess to 14.2

Train, I will split you and Pops and say 13.8. But I would not be surprised to see it over 15.0 once again.

Lost 60 million in the last 3 quarters and I figure at least 20 million this quarter. Too many areas are struggling with bill count and pissed of costomers.