Yellow | How should I vote!!!

Don't vote yes or no. Write on your ballot "Dump Bill Zollars", and send it in. The Company has no chance with Zollars but may get lucky with a new CEO.

I find it quite ironic here in Milwaukee, that the same Teamster Brothers, "working 60hrs a week" Keeping me on layoff,are now asking me to vote "yes" to save their jobs!!! I find that ironic. Where were they when I needed help......oh working their 60 hours!!!!!!
Which is exactly why they'll vote YES. If you take $3/hour off of them, that's $120 for 40. They'll just suck up 4 MORE hours of OT per week to make up for it. Then more of the brothers can sit home and wait for the phone.:nutkick:

Get real will you.
Go to your union hall on next Sunday......Listen to the proposal they have worked on for concessions....think about it and vote on what you believe will be the best thing. Its just that simple! Its not about what everyone with some seniority is doing at the moment. Its about wether you want to authorize a proposal that you currently have no information on or wether you dont. Just go....listen and do what you think will be best for you and the company!!

AMEN!!!!!:clap:

Talked to a dockworker today, she is saying could be up to 15% & the whole dock, I mean all the over-timers, think they aren't going to take that much money. So how do you think they are going to vote? Just like the contract they are the me me & no cares about others.

which is exactly why they'll vote yes. If you take $3/hour off of them, that's $120 for 40. They'll just suck up 4 more hours of ot per week to make up for it. Then more of the brothers can sit home and wait for the phone.:nutkick:

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON,T THINK THEY'LL TAKE ALL 15% ANYWAY

It's simple, vote NO, ---- 'em, both the company and union, they both saw it coming and IF they did'nt their to stupid to be in the powerful position that their in... I'm working all I want and we currently have no one layed off, but at some point we have to stand for something. They will have to show me that the old way of running this monster is over and they are competent enough to get us through this, otherwise NO NO NO NO NO, ---- 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!