Central Transport | How's all my boring friends doing?

Just curious????? How well are you pre tripping, if your Driving and still worried about the trailer you are towing ? since???? I know you as a professional gear raker would never ? pull anything that's not pre tripped??? Right ? any way you professionals from vitran are awesome and have been whispered that you guy's were god's gift to the trucking industry so just want to say thank you for the wisdom that Oozes form the post I am privileged to read...

I pretrip just as good as the next driver (better than some) but even I didn't go over every piece of equipment with a fine tooth comb, there were plenty of trailers I pulled that were marginal at best (doors falling apart or patched to the hilt, oil seals seeping, slop in the kingpin, tandems that were all but impossible to slide, holes in the roof and sides holes in the floor (that you couldn't see till the freight was unloaded)) if I shut down every trailer that was held together with bailing twine and duct tape i would never have delivered anything.

we have 8 former Vitran drivers who are very Happy??? friendly and very eager to get er done. they seem to have no problem driving yellow trucks and yellow trailers, I think they are going to be here for quite a while... I welcome them and hope they will (dispatch) put one in my area to lighten my work load....and we can all get all the freight back to a ctii dock break it and put it in the trailer it needs to go on with out any damages.....

i like to report that eight vitran drivers have successfully been conformed. stop. still having trouble with the others. stop. need to remove the non-conformants. stop. waiting for instructions. stop.

Vitran went into bankruptcy CT then took over Vitran and then proceeded to dismantle vitran within 7 months most Vitran workers were forced into a lay off or workforce reduction or many left on their own to find new jobs

Vitran purchased pjax and proceeded to run itself into ground, c.t. purchased the V carcass for GM acct, some real estate and equipment with tax write offs as well.

i had to relieve myself and the first thing that came to mind was c.t. they should've painted their trucks b.m. brown instead of urine yellow.