Yellow | I-65 IN.Triple Fatal,anybody know about this crash?

Here is the link from WLFI-Lafayette. The driver is an Indy (321) driver.

As flat as I-65 is from Indy to Chicago, it is amazing how many wrecks there are when the sun is shining and not a cloud in the sky!! It is dangerous in the winter when the snow blows across, that I understand, but any other time, it just amazes me:sadwavey:

Yeah, but it can also get a tad bit windy through these flat-farmlands too, and then that "need for speed" doesn't help. My family runs that road many times, to visit family further south in IN/OH/KY. They were 10 minutes from a crash site a few years ago that killed a state trooper, they were travelling Northbound, and this accident occurred Southbound. It is mostly just speed and stupid driving mistakes on this stretch. My prayers go out to all the families involved. Hopefully, the Roadway driver won't be out of service for any extended period of time, and won't have to contend with too much lost wages, benefits, etc..., because it is extemely stressfull time.

This was an Indy city driver on his way to Lafayette to deliver that day. Southbound witnesses said the car was traveling at a high rate of speed and the roads where wet from the rain. The driver of the car was 18. High rate of speed, wet road and lack of experience probably caused this wreck.
The city driver is a good guy and is taking it pretty hard. It will be interesting to see how long he is off work. Luckily Indy just bid after this wreck and he bid off driving. I just hope RDWY isn't going to an A__, And keep him out of service and make the union get his job back.
This kind off accident just goes to show no matter how careful you are and how safe you drive, sometimes you just happen to be in the wrong place at that moment in time.
JL, My prayers go out to you and all the families involved.

This was an Indy city driver on his way to Lafayette to deliver that day. Southbound witnesses said the car was traveling at a high rate of speed and the roads where wet from the rain. The driver of the car was 18. High rate of speed, wet road and lack of experience probably caused this wreck.
The city driver is a good guy and is taking it pretty hard. It will be interesting to see how long he is off work. Luckily Indy just bid after this wreck and he bid off driving. I just hope RDWY isn't going to an A__, And keep him out of service and make the union get his job back.
This kind off accident just goes to show no matter how careful you are and how safe you drive, sometimes you just happen to be in the wrong place at that moment in time.
JL, My prayers go out to you and all the families involved.

Info I got was he was not fired!