Yellow | I got a phone call from Tyson Johnson

Yes we now have the replacement catch phrase to replace our most famous one yet 85% is better than 100% of nothing. The new phrase seems to be 80% pension is better than I expected. Now does that sound like something anyone should be saying until we have all the REAL FACTS? We have people running the making over 500,000 a years and many making over 250,000 a year. And why isn't anyone asking why UPS is not knee deep In this BS like we are. I have many questions. I have seen documents that showed that the ibt and abf did not live up to our contract of 2008 to 2013.

So for all those ready to turn tail and run once again I for one am going to fight to the end for what I have earned. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Anyone noticed that Central Transport Sterling Heights Mi. closed in 1983.
As I recall from my days as a member of Detroit Local 299 from 1974 until 1981, Central Transport was a strong Teamster company with ties to the Hoffa family. Almost over night, they shut down and reopened as a non-union carrier. So what becomes of those orphans of the CSPF?
Your right Mud it would appear that those Brothers would be is a compromised position.

Anyone noticed that Central Transport Sterling Heights Mi. closed in 1983.
As I recall from my days as a member of Detroit Local 299 from 1974 until 1981, Central Transport was a strong Teamster company with ties to the Hoffa family. Almost over night, they shut down and reopened as a non-union carrier. So what becomes of those orphans of the CSPF?
Central Transport, around here is forever changing their names and moving in and out of a certain terminal here. Mohawk, CT, Pam, the list goes on and on. I know of what you are talking about. I do believe most of them moved to Indiana, The Hoosier state. I hear tell they are going around saying Who's your Daddy?
:lmao::applause:

Yes we now have the replacement catch phrase to replace our most famous one yet 85% is better than 100% of nothing. The new phrase seems to be 80% pension is better than I expected. Now does that sound like something anyone should be saying until we have all the REAL FACTS? We have people running the making over 500,000 a years and many making over 250,000 a year. And why isn't anyone asking why UPS is not knee deep In this BS like we are. I have many questions. I have seen documents that showed that the ibt and abf did not live up to our contract of 2008 to 2013.

So for all those ready to turn tail and run once again I for one am going to fight to the end for what I have earned. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

I am not happy with any cut and never will be. I have been trying to contact as many as possible and it is hard to get any to understand, what is going on. I am with you and I am sure you have read my posts, Corrections may be needed but pick and choose who needs to be punished. What a CROCK. Why is everything so quiet, from the IBT? Because they know most will just fall in line and take their beating. I say, :horseshit:

I am not happy with any cut and never will be. I have been trying to contact as many as possible and it is hard to get any to understand, what is going on. I am with you and I am sure you have read my posts, Corrections may be needed but pick and choose who needs to be punished. What a CROCK. Why is everything so quiet, from the IBT? Because they know most will just fall in line and take their beating. I say, :horseshit:
And don't forget that retirees don't have the right to vote for IBT officers!

Reactions: ESP