pop , pop , pop , pop , pop , pop
Is should be ready in a min or two....

16.gif

grocery thrower :1036316054:

Better yet, we can all turn on ABC and watch the Nascar Nationwide race from Watkins Glen and not think about the headaches at work.

:hysterical:

I don't have any headaches at work, watching other peoples headaches helps me to better appreciate what I have, I used to watch Nascar all the time, anymore it just doesn't trip my trigger, I need to get to work on my building, but my son is taking a nap and I need to go to Lowes b-4 I can do anything else, I was hanging out here waiting for him to wake up.
Good to hear from you! :1036316054:

I don't have any headaches at work, watching other peoples headaches helps me to better appreciate what I have, I used to watch Nascar all the time, anymore it just doesn't trip my trigger, I need to get to work on my building, but my son is taking a nap and I need to go to Lowes b-4 I can do anything else, I was hanging out here waiting for him to wake up.
Good to hear from you! :1036316054:

grocery thrower :1036316054:

I'm glad to hear that you are helping Lowe's stay in business during this housing downturn.
They will be glad to get your business.
I'll just sit back on my couch and watch the race.

:smilie_132:

And your seniority what do you want IT IS WHAT IT IS

What do you mean here? I might be dense, but this statement doesn't seem to make much sense.

will your jeep make it to R&L Ward or how about them blue trucks Jevic OH ya the closed thats right

What does this have to do with the discussion? Many, many trucking firms have gone out of business. Both Union and non-union. It's like blaming the employees at GM for the blinded by profit management for the closing of the plants when people suddenly got the clue that a SUV getting 8 MPG might not be the best thing to have. Corporations driven by profit only have blinders on when it comes to the rest of the market. I can guarantee you that R&L Ward and Jevic could have taken measures to stay in business. They decided not to.

Really WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE HERE????????We all have bad days what can you do about it(suck it up or move on)

Probably nothing. But it's better than rolling over and letting the cretins making the decisions now to think that they are making the right choices. You have a defeatist attitude. When we as a country were wronged, would you have us just said "Oh well....suck it up"? That was a bad day too. You stand up for what you believe in and not let, "you should just be thankful you have a job" mentality enter into it because that sets you up for all kinds of abuse.

Myself, I've never had a big problem with Cigna. But I know plenty of other people who have. Why can't the company take a look at that and decide what they are going to do? You know why? Because they don't care. They carry a big stick over their health provider, lots and lots and lots of money. If they go to someone else, Cigna loses all that money. The reason people have the problems they do is because the company doesn't care.

Go to the road if it is that bad...

There's that defeatist attidude again. Don't try to make things better or more fair, just leave. You're young or in managment. Belive me, they will take advantage of your naivety. And if you're managment, I know you have to drink the kool-aid.

You'll swallow whatever crap comes down the tube and "suck it up". There is a line between being a man and being puss. Which side do you want to be on?

just to clarify something here fed ex is self insured they are you health benies.not cigna.cigna gets a percentage of what they save the company on negotiating the bill down to a lower charge fedex saves all around.

pay at fedex freight

boy it must be nice to make 22.94 an hour. my barn is located in ohio and our top pay is only 21.60 an hour. and as far as overtime goes you only get it if your one of the good ole' boys! i've been with the company over 3 years and still strugle to get my 40 hours but some manage to knock down overtime daily. we have several clocksuckers at our barn and they are overlooked and when the subject is brought up all that is said is we're looking into it. if i could find something else to do that did'nt require driving to columbus every day to work i would be gone today. fedex freight is not that great of job to have unless you are one of the good ole'boys. so alot of you guys can't speak for fedex in a whole because your barn can be run very different than others are run.

being happy

boy it must be nice to make 22.94 an hour. my barn is located in ohio and our top pay is only 21.60 an hour. and as far as overtime goes you only get it if your one of the good ole' boys! i've been with the company over 3 years and still strugle to get my 40 hours but some manage to knock down overtime daily. we have several clocksuckers at our barn and they are overlooked and when the subject is brought up all that is said is we're looking into it. if i could find something else to do that did'nt require driving to columbus every day to work i would be gone today. fedex freight is not that great of job to have unless you are one of the good ole'boys. so alot of you guys can't speak for fedex in a whole because your barn can be run very different than others are run.
:1036316054:...... you have to be happy with what you have .... not what someone else does .... this place will never get any better if you don't ...look at it this way ...more time to spend with the family while them poor clocksuckers have to stay .....:smilie_132: