Yellow | I have been following your stock & see it has been creeping up a few cents.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
You think that has anything to do with Christmas inventor hauling to retailers?
Or maybe drivers are driving safer,& not costing the company a lot in damages.

So do any of you know whats causing the stock to rise?

Give it a couple weeks. Freight generally drops around halloween and picks back up in Feb or Mar. summer is always the LTL payday.

There hasn't been a big spike,however it is nearly a dollar increases from a month ago.
Rising stock is a sign YRC is doing something good to stay in business.

All righty then nows the time for all of you to put away the negative attitudes & rally around the company to help them prosper even more.
After all it is a lot easier keeping you'er jobs than finding another.

negative attitudes prevail,even among sales. missed pickups, missed deliveries, late freight, gwins missed, constant calls from customers, no help from ops or sales higher ups, add in w&i corrections when pricing is undersold. our sales people were fired after they bucked up against managent.
one told us, everything he said in sales was a lie, service, pricing, you name it.

Speaking of missed calls. I called in last Friday to them know I was using a sick day. It's required. Yes. I have 3 more left. Money in the bank. And instant days off.
Anyways. I called and counted the rings up to 18 before the TM answered the phone and promptly hung up after informing him.
Do you think a customer or driver is gonna wait that long for an answer? Driver may.
Customers won't.
I look at the board to see if someone wrote my name and reason being off so payroll can keep track and it's not there. So I got the marker and put my name along with reason. Sick day. Assistant TM asked "who'd I ask to do that". I told him to ask his boss. He knows. Something as simple as that messes up someone's paycheck.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Morale is at an all time low.
Stock may be up.
Morale is low.

Last edited:
Speaking of missed calls. I called in last Friday to them know I was using a sick day. It's required. Yes. I have 3 more left. Money in the bank. And instant days off.
Anyways. I called and counted the rings up to 18 before the TM answered the phone and promptly hung up after informing him.
Do you think a customer or driver is gonna wait that long for an answer? Driver may.
Customers won't.
I look at the board to see if someone wrote my name and reason being off so payroll can keep track and it's not there. So I got the marker and put my name along with reason. Sick day. Assistant TM asked "who'd I ask to do that". I told him to ask his boss. He knows. Something as simple as that messes up someone's paycheck.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Morale is at an all time low.
Stock may be up.
Morale is low.
Sounds like the Roadway Express of the eighties and early to mid nineties, before they were spun off.

Last edited:

In my opinion - for what it's worth - investors are seeing a distressed corporation slowly turning itself around. I also see that happening. That's why I purchased two batches of YRCW shares in May and June of this year. I'm up over 40% in both batches. I try not to let emotions affect financial decisions. But hey, that's just me.

In my opinion - for what it's worth - investors are seeing a distressed corporation slowly turning itself around. I also see that happening. That's why I purchased two batches of YRCW shares in May and June of this year. I'm up over 40% in both batches. I try not to let emotions affect financial decisions. But hey, that's just me.
You must have had good lighting to read the stock reports.....

3rd Qrt funny number's coming out Oct 27th , be same old story and Jamie & James and rest of the good old Cayman Island Golf-Banking Club will get some more free awarded stock shares !!! Congrats Jamie & James !!

You may think why bother doing a good job when everyone else is slacking off.
History records it only took one woman to get the ball rolling to remove prayer from public schools.

If a few of you start doing your part to give it your best,& talk about growing the company.
It could work in your favor, either way whoever does this it will make you feel better & you'll have a better day.

Trust me on this,it can't hurt,anyone can be negative,it does take a little effort to be positive.
The thing is if you can view everything in a positive way,it is easier to overlook the negative.
However if you view everything in a negative way it is hard to see anything positive.

Sure I'm retired now after a 45 year trucking career when I worked for a few LTL's that closed their doors.
I am here to let you know if you don't ,it is never fun starting over after working for companies that went under.
I am rooting for YRC to hang on,& everyone to keep their jobs.

You may think why bother doing a good job when everyone else is slacking off.
History records it only took one woman to get the ball rolling to remove prayer from public schools.

If a few of you start doing your part to give it your best,& talk about growing the company.
It could work in your favor, either way whoever does this it will make you feel better & you'll have a better day.

Trust me on this,it can't hurt,anyone can be negative,it does take a little effort to be positive.
The thing is if you can view everything in a positive way,it is easier to overlook the negative.
However if you view everything in a negative way it is hard to see anything positive.

Sure I'm retired now after a 45 year trucking career when I worked for a few LTL's that closed their doors.
I am here to let you know if you don't ,it is never fun starting over after working for companies that went under.
I am rooting for YRC to hang on,& everyone to keep their jobs.
Wisdom ones with age.
Good post. Thanks.