Yellow | I just applied

it's a shame he has to do pallets cause he don't have a regular 40 hour a week job, even if he did work 40 hours a week he'd do all he can to help his loved ones, maybe you should ask those 6th punch overtime hogs to give you one more days work cause i know for those call board guys one day makes a big difference

he's not lying!!!

All will come to an end when the (⊙▃⊙)s from 120 go to 123. Let me know how great it is then. Do not say I did not warn you. I will be expecting an apology from those who have doubts about me. Believe it or not I like the job ,it is all the other PETTY BULLsh!T that comes with the job. Be ready for lots of stupid letters and days off. The harrassment is great also. The country club of Newburgh will be coming to an end. Ask the guys who came from scranton to 120, how great the management is. If you like 50 yr out of date management skill they are coming. Good luck and join the team it is freaking wonderful.
hey stroud 120.... I love your posts............ sooo true. These guys up there have a rude awakening when the "Gestapo" hits....Believe him boys, it's all true....I'm posting from North Carolina and if I didn't live it for 17 yrs @ 120 no one would believe it......if 120management is coming to Newburgh, you can trust that they will wreck the place......get ready for lots of disipline, it's all they know......best of luck, the g-man:red_bandana:

i don't know what to say about 120 mgmt cause they treated some with respect and they just constantly yelled at others and when they yelled you really heard it, sometimes they deserved it, sometimes they didn't but life ain't fair and work shouldn't be either......i will say this though, the managerment i have now won't tell a guy he did a crappy job stacking and do it over again, the management now won't give letters out to guys that don't scan on time critical shipments, the management now won't tell a guy to pick up a door when the door is empty and he's docking a bill for that door, oh i will never forget the warning letter i got for being 1 minute late but this guy comes in every day 5 minutes late and never gets a letter, i can go into details of this and that but it will take up pages but things like this need to be taken into consideration cause 120 mgmt will not tolerate that crap

Thanks G-man, the country club of 123 will be coming to an end, they just do not know it yet. They will learn to feel the hate, like we have, and then they will embrace it. I am trying to warn these guys but they all think it is not true. Hope you get some of the messages I put in the back of the 671 trailers when I cut them. I like to get those YES MEN SOUTHERN BOYS going. Hello 120 South from 120 North. Feel it.

It might not be every Big R terminal but stroud 120 is correct about stroudsburg, we rebid 6 times in 9 months. You would like some kind of a normal lifestyle. I think what happens is you become trapped in your own job, three plus weeks vacation, full bennies, and everything else. Some people cannot make the move,so you get to stay in your own little hell. Again, Mr. Stroud is correct about 120, be aware of any management coming your way !!

Hey bad slavin (love the name, makes me laugh every time) These other guys must work in La La Land. All I am trying to do is warn these guys. Good luck by the way we have never met, but I hope everything works out for you. I am not to far behind, I will be looking for another job soon, thanks to all that can retire and stay at 120.

It's not easy stepping out on that ledge, but sometimes you have to do it. Happy job hunting, i could not wait for the layoff, it would have been a nice cushion though. We had the pleasure of getting G. W. ( I'M THE BOSS ) from 120 to 131 so i had 8 years of knowing how 120 management was. Good luck to you Mr. Stroud, i'll keep posting.

yeah, roadway is designed to make all the terminals i've worked at crash and burn after only 2 years working there, then i hop on the transfer train and expect to move again 2 years later, i think this is some sort of carnival job and our upper mgmt are the clowns for sure, seems like everybody that pitches a tent from this job has got to keep digging it out to keep following the circus if they want to keep working at the circus

Hey,
Stroud120 With Your Attitude We Dont Need You At 123 Newburgh Stay At Stroud 120 Or Better Yet Find Another Job I Hear Walmart Is Hiring Greeters!!!!!

Hey,
Stroud120 With Your Attitude We Dont Need You At 123 Newburgh Stay At Stroud 120 Or Better Yet Find Another Job I Hear Walmart Is Hiring Greeters!!!!!

thats rough:nutkick:
I have decided that I cannot fulfill the application requirements right now so I am going to hold off thax for the input.

thats rough:nutkick:
I have decided that I cannot fulfill the application requirements right now so I am going to hold off thax for the input.

I worked the last 10yrs. at Roadway 342 (K.C.) started out on dock/city a combo position, RETIRED July, 06. Roadway treated me just FINE both City & Road. If i had it to do over again, I WOULD!
My son now works dock at 342 & to my knolege he has NO Problems eather!
Mustache Retired Roadway:smilie_132:

Hey BUTKUS, it does not matter if I come ,I am not sure yet. But believe me, the guys who are coming make me look like an angel. They are pure haters thru and thru. Wait to you see the 34 yr seniorty guy that comes up as a switcher, his nick name is "THE HATE". You will not believe this guy and he is only one of the many coming to 123. We were not like this when we came here, we were made to hate, their is only so many times you can eat their sh!T. The hate is coming wait and see, it will infect your whole terminal. With the bosses that are coming and the workers from 120, it won't be long until you feel it. Smile and kick back and enjoy the 123 country club, it will not be long until the 120 management run that in to the ground like 120. Like I said I am mild, WAIT. Good luck you will need it up there. Also the most junior guy I know coming from our terminal has 18 yrs, the boys at 123 half to love that. They will already hate us for coming up there because, we will be knocking all your boys back, We have your list in the lunch room and that is why the men are coming. Oh yeah, can you start to feel it now. I thought so

To jmconstanio (sorry about the spelling) It will be the best decision you will make for you and your family. Good luck, I was not lying, these other guys must work for a different company. That is the way it is at 120. Or they are all company and yes men I do not know which. I think they must work for a country club for company men that YRCW owns? This is a brutal, cut throat, gut your mother and children of a company. They will use you up and throw you away and then make fun of you after you have been thrown to the waste side. I know it is not at every terminal but I have seen it countless of times at 120. Good luck and stay in touch on the boards, your post has been a good one.

Hey BUTKUS, it does not matter if I come ,I am not sure yet. But believe me, the guys who are coming make me look like an angel. They are pure haters thru and thru. Wait to you see the 34 yr seniorty guy that comes up as a switcher, his nick name is "THE HATE". You will not believe this guy and he is only one of the many coming to 123. We were not like this when we came here, we were made to hate, their is only so many times you can eat their sh!T. The hate is coming wait and see, it will infect your whole terminal. With the bosses that are coming and the workers from 120, it won't be long until you feel it. Smile and kick back and enjoy the 123 country club, it will not be long until the 120 management run that in to the ground like 120. Like I said I am mild, WAIT. Good luck you will need it up there. Also the most junior guy I know coming from our terminal has 18 yrs, the boys at 123 half to love that. They will already hate us for coming up there because, we will be knocking all your boys back, We have your list in the lunch room and that is why the men are coming. Oh yeah, can you start to feel it now. I thought so
Man all you guys must have wives that have good paying jobs. Do you ever tell them about what goes at your work while they go off to try and support your dumb asses. I direct this at both management and Teamsters. Take a look at what is going on in the world right now and be glad you have a good paying job at Roadway.

To jmconstanio (sorry about the spelling) It will be the best decision you will make for you and your family. Good luck, I was not lying, these other guys must work for a different company. That is the way it is at 120. Or they are all company and yes men I do not know which. I think they must work for a country club for company men that YRCW owns? This is a brutal, cut throat, gut your mother and children of a company. They will use you up and throw you away and then make fun of you after you have been thrown to the waste side. I know it is not at every terminal but I have seen it countless of times at 120. Good luck and stay in touch on the boards, your post has been a good one.

I am not leaving the boards like I said I allready work for a union shop I am a driver and I am high enough on the list to work 40 year round. I now have a good pension I am 33 yrs old I was just looking to better my quality of life for the next 30 yrs. I cannot afford to walk in Jan. or Feb. That is why I am balking off. I understand what being at the bottom of the list brings especially with a bunch of you guys coming over. again thanx for the response.

Mud, my wife works part time. Last July when 120 management tried to sell us a fairy tale at 131 my wife and i decided to start putting money away for when i changed jobs. The only thing that was not a lie from 120 was that we would have breakfast the first day of the coo. It boggles the mind to have management answer your concerns with more lies time and time again. The T.O.M. at 120 told us in the third week of March that no more coo's were coming. On the 1st week of April ,guess what we find out? Are we to believe he did not know? It just goes on and on.

Good luck to you and your wife bad slavin. I think your making a very smart move by going with ABF.

Mud, my wife works part time. Last July when 120 management tried to sell us a fairy tale at 131 my wife and i decided to start putting money away for when i changed jobs. The only thing that was not a lie from 120 was that we would have breakfast the first day of the coo. It boggles the mind to have management answer your concerns with more lies time and time again. The T.O.M. at 120 told us in the third week of March that no more coo's were coming. On the 1st week of April ,guess what we find out? Are we to believe he did not know? It just goes on and on.
bad slavin your wrong they did lie about breakfast no bacon. All kidding aside I had 10 years in scranton 40 door barn not many problems. They had meetings with us before the move nobody was buying what our terminal manager was selling so they had to bring in the pros Tom,Mark and Hank almost forgot our b. a. Jack then all our problems were solved. They promised us 9 months then another year lets do the math thats 21 months that was the fastest 21 months ever did I black out for 18 months? 3 months and layed off something the 4 clowns said cant happen until my 9 months were up. All they do is lie,lie,lie everthig they say about 120 is the truth. Anyway I moved on and couldent be happier on the list at ABFwhere they treat you great and still make money....

Good luck to you and your wife bad slavin. I think your making a very smart move by going with ABF.

Thanks Mud. I started with Big R at 149 in Wilkes-Barre Pa. They were strict but fair. moved to 131 and things slowly started to change. Worked with G. W., a super from 120 and every Teamster was screwing him no matter how hard you worked ( trained from 120 i guess). Somewhere down the line the lying just became normal and at 120 they are the kings !! GO40, you were right about the bacon! There is a guy who got 3 mons. out of an 18 mon. iron clad guarantee of no lay offs because we were following our work. Funny thing is the B.A. can't seem to find that wording anywhere, and the grievance went thru the paper shredder. oopps!! I hope the Big R stops fumbling around like a blind squirrel looking for a nut , but it doesn't look good.