FedEx Freight | I love my job

Right now I'm drinking cherry, but I have some lemonade in the fridge, you want some??

Things could always be better, there are always things you would like to see changed, but as a whole it's not a bad place to work.

FM

Ask those that were fired so we could receive more damaged freight later in the day by drivers who couldn't care less about arrival times.

Yeah. We're on the cutting edge. Over priced, lying to the customer about tracking capabilities, and wrecking their freight.

Yeah. We're doing just great!

Ask those that were fired so we could receive more damaged freight later in the day by drivers who couldn't care less about arrival times.

Yeah. We're on the cutting edge. Over priced, lying to the customer about tracking capabilities, and wrecking their freight.

Yeah. We're doing just great!

Yep I'm with ya.

The sky is falling....The sky is falling......:shout:

Well Franklin, life obviously sucks in your part of the world, here, well not so bad.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

FM

golly gee .....

The way some are carring on about pissing in a cup .... heck , put the cup over there and lets stand back over here .... see who fills first ....

WHAT ... we can't do that.!

Well we better get under something anyway cause ls57racer says the sky is falling and he heard it from franklin .... so ...

Hey .... where are my boots ... I think I need um ..... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lets all show everyone who the best is in the LTL buisness by doing the following. 1) Make your appointment times 2) Keep the claims ratio down by not damaging customers freight. That would help build up our reputation and create more accounts = more buisness and job security. It would also make the FedEx name more stronger than ever. 3) Last but not least, learn how to load a trailer the propper way. Oh, I can't forget this. Learn to operate a forklift the correct way also. That means no driving over freight, no peircing freight with the forks etc.