I see New York City is cashing in on this years 'Stupid Bowl.

Yeah, the local airplane manufacturer is overwhelmed with the Seahawk fan spirit too. They rolled out a special paint scheme today in Everett.

This 747-8 is owned by Boeing and currently being used for flight testing. The special livery features the distinctive Seahawks logo and a “12″ on the tail to salute the team’s fans.

Read more here: Boeing Paints A Plane With Seahawks Livery

I find it ironic that the company would be doing this, seeing as how they are actively seeking to break the union, and threatening to move their entire manufacturing facilities out of Washington.

Of course if they do, they can always paint the thing again. Say they wind up in Colorado. They could paint the thing in Broncos livery.

Does anyone know just how much it costs to paint a 747?

About $150,000.

Give or take.

Yeah, the local airplane manufacturer is overwhelmed with the Seahawk fan spirit too. They rolled out a special paint scheme today in Everett.

I find it ironic that the company would be doing this, seeing as how they are actively seeking to break the union, and threatening to move their entire manufacturing facilities out of Washington.

Of course if they do, they can always paint the thing again. Say they wind up in Colorado. They could paint the thing in Broncos livery.

About $150,000.

Give or take.

But this is the cheapest advertising they can buy. Imagine how many folks will book a flight to just have a picture of themselves standing by it. After all...it's about the money...IN THE BANK.

But this is the cheapest advertising they can buy. Imagine how many folks will book a flight to just have a picture of themselves standing by it. After all...it's about the money...IN THE BANK.

Shhhh!!!

It is a cargo plane.

Boeing (NYSE: BA) today revealed a 747-8 Freighter painted in the livery of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks.

Like a truck with wings.

Also:

This 747-8 is owned by Boeing and currently being used for flight testing.

big-cheesy-grincopy.png

One person I know who works there told me that the plan is to fly it over the game Sunday. He said that should work out great, seeing as how they expect snow!

BarneySpanksIt.gif

as much as i'd like to see a super bowl up here at Foxboro, i am realistic in thinking that the game ought to be played in the southern parts of this country, or in a super dome..

dry, warm, sunny, are the better way to attend a super bowl...

not all bundled up so much that your eyes will water up from being so cold, and you miss that great "Hail Mary" pass.....

as much as i'd like to see a super bowl up here at Foxboro, i am realistic in thinking that the game ought to be played in the southern parts of this country, or in a super dome..

not all bundled up so much that your eyes will water up from being so cold, and you miss that great "Hail Mary" pass.....

You would think they would have considered the fans, I know I wouldn't go I hate the cold, no way I would pay that kind of money just to freeze!

About $150,000.

Give or take.
Here is why the plane was painted as the "12th" man.
Boeing flew a Seahawks-themed jet in a ’12th Man’ pattern over Washington | For The Win

You would think they would have considered the fans, I know I wouldn't go I hate the cold, no way I would pay that kind of money just to freeze!
no, what is REALLY irritating is that Gilette Stadium is only a few years old. Mr. Craft (owner of the Pats) got the tax payers to pay for the new stadium..

but, no dome was put onto it....how freaking stupid, millions of dollars to build...

no, what is REALLY irritating is that Gilette Stadium is only a few years old. Mr. Craft (owner of the Pats) got the tax payers to pay for the new stadium..

but, no dome was put onto it....how freaking stupid, millions of dollars to build...

Its going to be a balmy 41* according to the weather channel, I'm upset, I was hoping it would snow buckets and be -1*, I will be at work so I won't be able to watch it, I could care less about the seahawks or the broncos. If OK State or Tulsa University ain't in it, it don't peak my interest.

I heard that domestic violence is at its highest during the stupid bowl....go figure.

Its going to be a balmy 41* according to the weather channel, I'm upset, I was hoping it would snow buckets and be -1*, I will be at work so I won't be able to watch it, I could care less about the seahawks or the broncos. If OK State or Tulsa University ain't in it, it don't peak my interest.

I heard that domestic violence is at its highest during the stupid bowl....go figure.

Bet you if Pittsburgh was in it it would peak your interest and the domestic violence rate going up during the super bowl was debunked by SNOPES.

My opinion, If a town is large enough to have a team, they should host a superbowl, regardless of location.