Central Transport | I think all UNHAPPY CT drivers should tell us why they are unhappy.....

ct42long

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm going to single out bigwuz briefly , Dude your only there 7 months your lucky anybody knows your name...too bad you got bumped but after 7 months your going to air it out on here? whatever good luck with what ever you do , I'm not going to rip you, But any one in CT that cares about themselves and do have pride in how they do their job should NOT! Give these Rat Bastards any more fuel for the fire that they cant refrain from pouring gas on, all you have to do is read the Central and Vitran forums to know what I'm talking about, Our newly acquired pool of angry drivers will take your problems and smear them all over this site and ridicule you because you have a family to feed and bills to pay, and not only them you have a few outsiders who cant help themselves and look for any thing to continually put us down and tell us were losers because we work for CT, I know were going to have fun with this thread if they let it post unlike my last one, this one is much more civil, You new guys don't know what bad is ,CT has made a lot of changes and a lot for the better, anyone complaining about equipment issues, write it up take it to the shop , pre trip your equipment find it before its a problem, some times the squeaky wheel gets fixed 1st, make noise about equipment issues, don't get jammed up . some times it sucks but at the end of the day we came in to work for that check, So with that I leave it to you haters, and it's a shame that no one else gets on here and backs me up ,I know theres like 1500 drivers from cali to Ny. and all points between.. :hide:

I'm going to single out bigwuz briefly , Dude your only there 7 months your lucky anybody knows your name...too bad you got bumped but after 7 months your going to air it out on here? whatever good luck with what ever you do , I'm not going to rip you, But any one in CT that cares about themselves and do have pride in how they do their job should NOT! Give these Rat Bastards any more fuel for the fire that they cant refrain from pouring gas on, all you have to do is read the Central and Vitran forums to know what I'm talking about, Our newly acquired pool of angry drivers will take your problems and smear them all over this site and ridicule you because you have a family to feed and bills to pay, and not only them you have a few outsiders who cant help themselves and look for any thing to continually put us down and tell us were losers because we work for CT, I know were going to have fun with this thread if they let it post unlike my last one, this one is much more civil, You new guys don't know what bad is ,CT has made a lot of changes and a lot for the better, anyone complaining about equipment issues, write it up take it to the shop , pre trip your equipment find it before its a problem, some times the squeaky wheel gets fixed 1st, make noise about equipment issues, don't get jammed up . some times it sucks but at the end of the day we came in to work for that check, So with that I leave it to you haters, and it's a shame that no one else gets on here and backs me up ,I know theres like 1500 drivers from cali to Ny. and all points between.. :hide:

Nobody backs you up because you are wrong about who the hater is on this forum. Sometimes you need to look in the mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
The topic of your thread was good but you had to go on the attack and call us Rat Bastards.....Then it just went down hill from there....You will always have people that use things against you....But you can't group together and label all of the Vitran guys as men that want to ridicule....or should I say you shouldn't........Most of us are not haters......Most are just seeking to understand. Before you go throwing stones at us perhaps you should take a good look in the mirror as previously stated. I would like to think that sooner or later we can all find a way to meet in the middle.

I'll back you. Iv been with Ct for 3 years and they have never done me wrong. Iv always made a far wage. Our terminal did not dove tail the Vitran drivers. All CT guys and gals kept there runs.

Now, that comment is Exactly what I am talking about. I direct assault on me and my reply comment. You should be BANNED!

He don't need to be banned, he just didn't have anything to say in response to what you told him, which I thought was polite and to the point, so out comes kiss my butt, he should have said nothing at all imo.

He don't need to be banned, he just didn't have anything to say in response to what you told him, which I thought was polite and to the point, so out comes kiss my butt, he should have said nothing at all imo.

He should be banned because of the hatred he spews almost all of the time in his posts, his original post was nothing but hatred towards our fellow drivers, plus what he wrote to me. He needs to watch his mouth and play by the rules.:GrowUp:, :Rulz:, :732:, :sign0024:

He should be banned because of the hatred he spews almost all of the time in his posts, his original post was nothing but hatred towards our fellow drivers, plus what he wrote to me. He needs to watch his mouth and play by the rules.:GrowUp:, :Rulz:, :732:, :sign0024:

Who are you to tell me what to do , what you need to do is get in that garbage truck and head to the landfill, waste hauler.... and deliver that garbage.

Who are you to tell me what to do , what you need to do is get in that garbage truck and head to the landfill, waste hauler.... and deliver that garbage.

Ha, Ha, Ha. Just what I mean, nothing but derogatory remarks. Never anything nice to say. Plain and simple you can not stand constructive criticism.

I know that this will fly over many people's head......But.....The question is not what a man can criticize or find fault with, but what he can value and appreciate. I try to make an effort not to ridicule human actions, but to understand them.

Ha, Ha, Ha. Just what I mean, nothing but derogatory remarks. Never anything nice to say. Plain and simple you can not stand constructive criticism.

there's nothing wrong with being a waste hauler if that's what you need to do to get out of central I wish you the best of luck, :wavey:

Personally I wouldn't even waste my time responding to this "CT42long". He thrives from your response. So, just ignore the guy. Don't even respond to his hate. Trust me if you ignore him it'll just drive him crazy.

Personally I wouldn't even waste my time responding to this "CT42long". He thrives from your response. So, just ignore the guy. Don't even respond to his hate. Trust me if you ignore him it'll just drive him crazy.

I could do that, but then he or she would think that he or she chased me away, I wouldn't want that to happen. I may be his or her only friend on the boards.

I could do that, but then he or she would think that he or she chased me away, I wouldn't want that to happen. I may be his or her only friend on the boards.

you do know the person you dislike the most is the person whom you are just like???? just saying......ha ha ha ..