Yellow | I think I made a mistake coming to yrc.

True, most of them (not me) voted to take it up the ars. Now they are complaining about how bad it hurts. O well. Die on your feet or live on your knees.

I know many X 309 drivers who work for FED EX out of bridgeview il, and run to southern California and are happy there. They are mostly happy to be out of that :::shit::: hole @ 309.
What are they running to Southern California in? The BN, or UP? Did not know FedEx ran teams.....

I didn't vote for ANY of the concessions and I no longer work for any YRCW Company
Then you and I are alike. If you are in central states like I, were both about to face cuts.

Doesn't change that wage cuts are not cash from employees to YRCW. The employees are benefitting from yrc giving them a paycheck, not vice versa..

Then you and I are alike. If you are in central states like I, were both about to face cuts.

Doesn't change that wage cuts are not cash from employees to YRCW. The employees are benefitting from yrc giving them a paycheck, not vice versa..
Nothing in Central States

Oh you mean the Fed Ex trucks with the green and purple lettering that has mostly immigrant drivers that buy their CDL's, and medical cards and work cheap for an independent contractor. Yeah. That would be a good move to get away from 309 for YRC drivers ..... At first I thought you meant freight.

You can't blame a man for wanting to better himself ! Everyone knows yrc does not care about the employees and the union hasn't done a thing to protect their futures !!!!!
What are you talking about ? They protected their future. They are still collecting those dues!!

Oh you mean the Fed Ex trucks with the green and purple lettering that has mostly immigrant drivers that buy their CDL's, and medical cards and work cheap for an independent contractor. Yeah. That would be a good move to get away from 309 for YRC drivers ..... At first I thought you meant freight.
Yea the other day I saw 2 grandmothers driving one of those Fedex critical trucks I think they escaped from a nursing home

I know many X 309 drivers who work for FED EX out of bridgeview il, and run to southern California and are happy there. They are mostly happy to be out of that :::shit::: hole @ 309.

Which YRC DC, ISN'T a :::shit:::hole?
Seems as though our barn is currently running freight around various DC barns.
For what reason, who knows! Weather, "train derailments?", labor issues, MOU-2014/PTS violations?
A lot of freight re-coded through 531 OKC. Is this an attempt to avoid 511/326 DC's?

Which YRC DC, ISN'T a ::::shit::::hole?
Seems as though our barn is currently running freight around various DC barns.
For what reason, who knows! Weather, "train derailments?", labor issues, MOU-2014/PTS violations?
A lot of freight re-coded through 531 OKC. Is this an attempt to avoid 511/326 DC's?

I stand corrected. The :shit:hole terminals are just as bad as the ::shit:: equipment, and as far as the rerouting of the freight. YRC has always been more interested in playing games than concentrating on moving freight.
They will close the terminal for 6 months to a year to get rid of all the dead weight and just reopen the terminal again.