Yellow | I think I made a mistake coming to yrc.

I stand corrected. The :shit:hole terminals are just as bad as the :::shit::: equipment, and as far as the rerouting of the freight. YRC has always been more interested in playing games than concentrating on moving freight.
They will close the terminal for 6 months to a year to get rid of all the dead weight and just reopen the terminal again.
6-12 months closed, then reopen them? Where has that been happening?

True, most of them (not me) voted to take it the ars. Now they are complaining about how bad it hurts. O well. Die on your feet or live on your knees.
Actually no and yes on the terms of agreement.I will never forget how legitimate the first MOU2014 was.We truly voted how we felt(NO).We were allowed to vote our destiny legally.I never felt so unified when it was a NO overwhelmingly.Its truly been a trainwreck of a ride since the merger.We have lost so much as members.Even the respect of our members at other unionized companies slid down the pit.Tell ya about feeling like a red headed stepchild at union meetings.lol...not even funny

Actually no and yes on the terms of agreement.I will never forget how legitimate the first MOU2014 was.We truly voted how we felt(NO).We were allowed to vote our destiny legally.I never felt so unified when it was a NO overwhelmingly.Its truly been a trainwreck of a ride since the merger.We have lost so much as members.Even the respect of our members at other unionized companies slid down the pit.Tell ya about feeling like a red headed stepchild at union meetings.lol...not even funny

You can do what Big R Guy does and wear a bag over your head so no one will see your red hair! :438:

I stand corrected. The :shit:hole terminals are just as bad as the :::shit::: equipment, and as far as the rerouting of the freight. YRC has always been more interested in playing games than concentrating on moving freight.
They will close the terminal for 6 months to a year to get rid of all the dead weight and just reopen the terminal again.

Just curious tutone as to what dead weight is.

Do anybody know if FedEx will hire me now that I've join a union company. Nothing against the Union but Yrc seems to have a Issue with management. They are more concerned with messing with there empployee vs servicing their customers. I don't imagine this ship can stay a float for much longer.

I know for a fact fedex will hire holland drivers.They are the best non Union freight line out there.
As far as messing with employees they will expect the same thing yrc does.Show up to work and work and abide by their policies,or you will have a much worse time than you or anyone else ever had at yrc freight.

Do anybody know if FedEx will hire me now that I've join a union company. Nothing against the Union but Yrc seems to have a Issue with management. They are more concerned with messing with there empployee vs servicing their customers. I don't imagine this ship can stay a float for much longer.
cry me a river ..if you don't like yrc freight go get another driving job..there is still a driver shortage

How is that statement a suck ass statement most of you must have a pitifully life because all you do is complain about the company and all you have to do is move on but are to afraid just keep compaining gutless
I'm not campaigning for anyone. I left 2 years ago suckass, keep fighting the fight

Just saying most comlainers will compain about anything wasted time live life to the fullestand quit compaining
We need more workers like you to help us turn the corner and bring our great company back to prosperity, now go forth and spread your word among the rest of the brothers...
J. Pierson

We need more workers like you to help us turn the corner and bring our great company back to prosperity, now go forth and spread your word among the rest of the brothers...
J. Pierson
Yeah more yes voters on all fours. Maybe we can give them back overtime pay, or put 60% of the freight on purchase transportation. But hey in return we can get a 750 bonus taxed at 40% so we would have that going for us.

Glad you did then you have no Wright commenting on ou company complain about the one you work for now

Yeah he's right, if you don't like living on your knees and taking it up the ass on a daily basis you should leave go somewhere else cuz these guys are happy to do that. These are the same guys will bring coffee to dispatch and try to stab thier brother in the back at the window for a load .