Yellow | IBT screws workingman

Tom Drasko

TB Lurker
Credits
The IBT is a joke they think we work for them instead of them working for us. Central states pension sucks compared to everyone else. The IBT said this was a good contract only because yellow owend most of the union companys and had them over a barrel.So we supposely voted for the contract [not] well know we have to figur out how to get things right.FRIST I call for the resignation of all top officers in the IBT and of are locals. Get some new blood in there who will fight for there locals and all teamsters in the country.Second info blitz on congress and the senate onhow we truckdrivers are the escape goat for the govment to make money off of us from haz-mat checks to fines HOS and fuel prices.Locals time to change work rules this is the year 2008 not 1975 things have to change with the times. We are the members of the union,we are the union,without us there be no union.Wake up peoplelets get the job done right and do are jobes to the best of are ablity be proud be the union.

reserve judgement...

The IBT is a joke they think we work for them instead of them working for us.

It's safe to say that by this time next week, everyone involved in the largest COO in YRC history, will either AGREE or STRONGLY DISAGREE with you sir. I have always felt that unions were a necessary evil. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

The IBT is a joke they think we work for them instead of them working for us. Central states pension sucks compared to everyone else. The IBT said this was a good contract only because yellow owend most of the union companys and had them over a barrel.So we supposely voted for the contract [not] well know we have to figur out how to get things right.FRIST I call for the resignation of all top officers in the IBT and of are locals. Get some new blood in there who will fight for there locals and all teamsters in the country.Second info blitz on congress and the senate onhow we truckdrivers are the escape goat for the govment to make money off of us from haz-mat checks to fines HOS and fuel prices.Locals time to change work rules this is the year 2008 not 1975 things have to change with the times. We are the members of the union,we are the union,without us there be no union.Wake up peoplelets get the job done right and do are jobes to the best of are ablity be proud be the union.

I agree. We dues paying members have to change to keep up with the competition. So should the teamsters. It's not 1975 anymore, yet how many officials still collect 6 figure incomes. I'm hearing things from the rank and file from different locals. The Teamsters need to do some belt tightening, as most of us here have done. Been there done that.

I agree. We dues paying members have to change to keep up with the competition. So should the teamsters. It's not 1975 anymore, yet how many officials still collect 6 figure incomes. I'm hearing things from the rank and file from different locals. The Teamsters need to do some belt tightening, as most of us here have done. Been there done that.
They'll be tightening the belts monday and tuesday in San Antonio on $50 steaks and $16 martinis.

I agree. We dues paying members have to change to keep up with the competition. So should the teamsters. It's not 1975 anymore, yet how many officials still collect 6 figure incomes.

Plus 2 pensions for 1 person, each. 4 day work weeks are nice too. :shades:

4th_worxxx.gif
dollarsign.gif

Geez, with that much , Holy Cow , as Harry would say(Harry Carey)(late great Chicago Cubs announcer )
Don't even want to think about that much food.

In my opinion if they do the right thing on the coo's i could care less how big the steak is or how many martinis they have. I just hope they do the right thing time will tell.

I get Jimmy's JOB!!!
I like Steak! :1036316054:

I have one question...If freight,carhaul,ups and every other division is pissed over bad contracts and representiation,why is JR. and tyson still in office????

I have one question...If freight,carhaul,ups and every other division is pissed over bad contracts and representiation,why is JR. and tyson still in office????
I have the answer but it would bring the wrath of the Mods upon me. May I suggest its the same reason we have these crappy contracts.
:nutkick::silenced:

C'mon, how much belt tightening do you want them to do? Jimmy only got a $78,000 raise. Times are tough all over.
:biglaugh: